3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgorIgor 24.10.19 11:41 am

How to increase a slain enemy ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People help out an awful indestructibility opponents. How can I fix that at least 5-7 shots to knock out the brains of enemy? ATO put a few rounds into the soldier and he do not care , after all, utter nonsense, it is so unprecedented in my life :((( Fashion tried but dislike the fact that all around bulk and accumulation to do inappropriately, the dump is scored artifacts, and to the bartender for a super outfit. Mneb only the power of the shot correct, pliiiiz.
!
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow1 24.10.19

increase the knockdown arms you with weapons and are to blame.
What is the complexity worth it? And what distance to target?

I
IgorIgor 24.10.19

Yes, not a difficulty thing, I always play on maximum. Just nonsense, shoot at the goal and purpose pohren, admit it idiocy to produce goals almost 2 rounds from a Kalashnikov from a distance of 30 meters and not to kill, or pistol clip to the head from close range and also zero :((( , play shooting games for a long time and recent years, the maximum complexity, a Muff and bast do not consider myself. Hotelosby in fashion, hammered in the head with 3 bullets and you're done. And siteimagine Vintorez and generally one is enough.

I
IgorIgor 24.10.19

Maybe there is in the game folder a file be adjusted to that in the notebook, the power would increase at least in 2 times? ( And preferably 3 :) ).

S
Shadow1 24.10.19

shoot at a target, a goal pohren? are you sure that all the bullets at the target fall?
there is still the case in trunk.
different guns different variation. for interest take for example two of the barrel - a thread of Kalash and Cho-thread from the bourgeois. cling Glushakov, sit down where-thread in zacatku in the location Bar, choose some thread the writing on the wall, and try in the same place shmalyat queue with distance as you get 30 meters. try for example a point after a thread of words to deliver. queue continuously. and then come and have a look exactly like go the bullets. and different trunks on the idea of different variation. or should I call it accuracy. But you can not come. I remembered that he used the binoculars.
or take a pair of pistols and the same operation was carried out, and look at the result.
in addition, the scatter will be affected and how fast you pull the trigger. just take any gun on the velocity of the shot at one point the whole store. And again, look at where you are in reality. And with the same gun single slowly - the result will be quite different.
As for the queues at the enemy. I had fun at Cardona to hunt with one gun and with the tipped on patrol. And in me too, from the Kalash thrashed like from a short distance bursts, but sometimes, that did not fall. but mostly fell. and generally the machine is not to meant to continuously peel. This gun is more suitable. and generally with the warriors and people in General - most hay is single fire. or if Abakan - cut on two shots. from single percentages above.
if you wish, download the scrap, which decompresses files with hamdata. Here somewhere on the forum there was a link. and then just handles each file with the configuration of the trunks change accordingly, depending on what you need from the trunk.

here's for reference:
http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/mods/158967/

All you can do. Almost all...
In fashion chernorech'e knockdown all the weapons on maxximum worth it. Again, on the Cardon poured all powerful PM and took the Kalash and (without optics) from a distance of 50-60 meters single shot stupidly in the trunk was cut down lost military.
However, in Chernorechie and you jesski maim hit. So here you go. The balance of outstanding (zero balance) is very easy to break.
If you don't want to change the knockdown ability of the weapon, reduce the hit points of the enemies. The only modders on the contrary added hitpoints...

S
Shadow1 24.10.19

PS Files are config text files in txt format. Can be fixed easily but not always fast paced as you want with Notepad.
Again, only unpack all the gamedata files special utilu. However, they not all will need...

I
IgorIgor 24.10.19

Well stressto I'm not one queue but two or three rounds because of the life experience in this enough. I do not know how you with a single bullet felled, but I installed mod and everything is OK, currencies as Voroshilov, native put the game and starts spitting (my). In the Fashion depressing one, walked through the anomalies a couple of times and the Bartender to buy the best gear and mustache is not blowing :( , and hunting to climb hoping not to pocket full and on the accuracy of eye and correctness of hand, pun intended ponimash .

S
Shadow1 24.10.19

I put Chernorechye and began to bring down all in one shot. not even hatchet.

Again, I repeat. I want to configure original version - download and unpack the scrap gamedata and rules relevant files!

Don't like fashion - they fix the price tag on items and weapons in the direction of reduction. Armor everything else falls from the corpses? Disable tries, the probability of armor! Or leave it nah...

I
IgorIgor 24.10.19

What program to edit prompt.

S
Shadow1 24.10.19

go here, read everything carefully. There is a ton of useful information.

http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/mods/158351/

there's also links on raspasovschika. The paragraph is called: how to unpack the gamedata ?

Again, the files are edited in Notepad.

I
IgorIgor 24.10.19

Spasib. Druk. :)

e
ezhzh 24.10.19

you can throw the mod purely on the weapon itself lapel, TTX - just like in life (also an experience: -))), and the names of the Kalash 2-3 shots - and all third clinking glasses... pistol too, especially the .45 ACP :-)) in General, write

S
Shadow1 24.10.19

2 ezhzh

Tell me, for meshes you based, when new painted weapon?
The rate of fire is clear. The spread - is less clear.
What else parameters? Convenience or whatever? (have not played) In any convenient units measured? There is in fact a scale appropriate there.
And knockdown - also scale - min/max. I was just wondering because I never figured out how the mind to do it.

e
ezhzh 24.10.19

then Shadow1

to begin with, of course, good day, comrade!
now try to justify your opinion on the configs of the weapons (not to be unfounded, I will say that at work constantly have to deal with all the different brands of weapons). well, let's start.

convenience - the value of, I think, only imaginary, of units it does not. in our case, we will try to present it as the totality of the various underlying factors affecting the ability of handling weapons from the point of view of convenience directly as such, for the arrow (I was based solely on my experience and the experience of the unit treatment of each specific type of weapon, no joke - in survey was attended by 7 people - it was a piece of cake :-)))). it will consist of:
1. the size of the weapons (and their possible change of shot without using external hardware - for example, having folding parts, the stock from the AKS-74 or trunk at b-94),
2. the layout of the weapons (classic AK-74, or bull pub OTS-14-4A storm) and equipment (AK-74 it's a pencil case accessories, cleaning rod, oiler, bag for spare magazines, stores, clips, adapters, bayonet in scabbard, a cover for weapons; but the OTS-14-4A the storm - the whole case with modular parts, accessory,etc.)
3. the weight and balance of weapons
4. the availability of funds to support and Supplement fire or the possibility of their installation (optics, PBS, grenade launcher, nspum, SDVO,etc.)
5. recharge speed (from the time of consuming the last bullet in one store until the shot first patron of the newly-attached store)
6. the existence of quality improvement mechanisms hold the weapon (bipod, foregrip, pistol grip, cheek rests on the butt,etc.)
7. possible unification of parts and mechanisms and ammunition weapons (OC-14-4A thunderstorm 70% unified with the AK-74),
8. the availability of systems and mechanisms to compensate the recoil of weapons (e.g., muzzle brake compensator from AK-74 or the gas regulator from the SVD),
9. stoikosti parts and mechanisms of weapons to contamination (refer here and convenient Assembly and disassembly, and care and conservation of weapons),
10. resistance to obsolete, both moral and physical (for example, at present the variety of brands and models even in Chechnya the spirits oooooo often AKM-s)

now imagine a table consisting of the above parameters (of these 10 criteria, it is difficult to distinguish major and minor, as they are important for the easiness of weapons in General, so we can use them as a rating system), exposing the weapon model 0, 1, or 2 points for each
indicator. accordingly, the maximum score is 20 when the weapon is completely comfortable (and this is extremely rare), and the minimum is 0, when the weapon is specifically uncomfortable :-)) (and such in General, in principle, not found). now imagine the scale of convenience as graded in accordance with our theory, i.e., from 0 to 20, analyze each model and the configs of the weapons have set values factor control_inertion_factor 2.3 f (which corresponds to the specific uncomfortable) to 0f (which corresponds to the absolute of convenience), each division of our theoretical scale from 0 to 20 will correspond to 0.12 f, when the values of the factor of convenience, for example, if the weapon scored 12 points, the value of the factor control_inertion_factor in the config of the weapon is equal to 0.86 f, and if 17 points, 0.26 f, etc.

let us now examine one of the most affordable types of weapons - AKS-74 in the game like dirt. size he is quite ergonomic, it is convenient to walk and run, and tumble, also it has a folding butt, in General, put 2 points. over the layout is classic, the store is inserted in front of the pistol grip and the trigger, which is not the best way affects the balancing of weapons compared to the layout of the bull pub, however, belonging to the weapons includes all the minimum necessary tools for operation and maintenance of weapons, i.e. put 1 point. weight is relatively good characteristics, it does not say - the machine is not heavy, but balancing is not high, if there is no grenade launcher, in short, 1 point. the ability to install support tools, and strengthening of fire is also quite high - on the AKS-74 can be easily mounted GP-25, PBS, nspum, as well as the optics (the same PSO-1 with some modification to mount), system sdwa can also be installed, but about this will be open for a very long time even in elite units, not to mention the regular army, because it is an expensive pleasure and to the practical application of realized units of such systems (we are not talking about self made), I've seen this only once in your career. at this point you can also put 2 points. reload speed is also not disappoint, with a certain experience machine recharges in seconds with one hand, in General, also 2 points. availability of devices and mechanisms that improve the quality of retention of the weapon, the AKS-74 has a pretty ergonomic foregrip, relatively good stock, pistol grip, the weapon as a whole inspires confidence when aiming the arrow, when delays occur, the bolt can distort not looking up from sight, the same applies to the interpreter of the fire, but left-handed in the handling of weapons can cause problems, skeletal design is not the best way affects the strength of the butt, and if you have to dramatically down - you can get burned on the gas tube or the barrel, i.e. 1 point. unification of the parts and mechanisms of the miraculous, almost half of domestic uses of weapons of any mechanism from the AK, but the ammunition didn't go so well - the NATO 5.56х45 not to shoot, the sleeve lengthened, the shutter will not close until the end, so 1 point. further, the availability of mechanisms for recoil compensation of the weapon, in our case, we have only muzzle brake compensator which copes with its task satisfactorily, in General, we got 1 point. the persistence of weapons to pollution and the ease of care-saving the family AK out of competition - 2 points without even thinking. aging is also not threatened AK, and moral (although often many people talk about the opposite - tries, like, AK, give che-thread more abruptly, more modern! people need now to see some Kaku from Zadar governmental***star wars, shooting almost the power of thought and sweeps all heresy in the way of reaching to the truth, Hugo Cueva, blah. f* # K it all, IMHO), and physical (I, for example, was recorded AKS-74U ' 78, all wonderfully ponticorvo, although he and I had repeatedly to visit the interesting situations), in short, 2 points. now summarize: 2+1+1+2+2+1+1+1+2+2=15 points, in config set to 0.5 f.

that's the way I zapisyval convenience, sorry if I uploaded reasoning :-))) what do you think about this?

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

I think competently painted.Write about the other trunks still love to read about guns,the more everyone on blogged.It is interesting then it's all in one picture folded and meditate.

e
ezhzh 24.10.19

OK, so let's being confined together, share you thoughts and observations

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

So I'm not as special as you.

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

Yes ,just about Graze has to be found.

N
Nevermore 24.10.19

And what are these characteristics of the weapons?

e
ezhzh 24.10.19

they allow us to judge what is possible to raise a slain enemy :-)))))

N
Nevermore 24.10.19

aaaaaaa:D........0_o!Heh and th real,to take and replace Stalker characteristics for real!