3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bru-or-Dru 27.07.20 11:07 pm

The arms 229 and things 268 GS (Tom Clancy's The Division)

At the moment there is an opportunity to knock the weapon 229 and things 268 HS at the level of courage in the story missions? or raids the Falcon and the sky?
5 times now passed of the mission on heroic and only appears the arms 204 and 214 of the clothes.
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len [02] 27.07.20

Bru-or-Dru
Only in invasions, or in the subway.

H
HUN_SOLO 27.07.20

TK-231+

L
Lubber 27.07.20

Complement. In addition to intrusion (any) on the complexity of heroism in the subway on the complexity of Heroism, things maximum points is still available at TK 230+ in the areas T03-06.
Separately, there is an automatic shotgun Showstopper, which has 229 points, but drops out when killing bosses with the passage of the story missions on the complexity of Heroism.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 27.07.20

Lubber
Separately, there is an automatic shotgun Showstopper
This is a powerful argument, or some other?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 27.07.20

Bru-or-Dru
The intrusion of level of heroism drop things 268 level less sensible. On normal missions (hero) falls things to a maximum of 240 (268 may not remember) and Orozco 204, 229. Different invasion, different sets. Don't forget the collection of resources.

L
Lubber 27.07.20

Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
This is a powerful argument, or some other?
Well, Yes, he is. The main argument, sort of.
Sanya Gladyshev wrote:
Don't forget the collection of resources.
It has long been said by developers: only affects the frequency and quality of things that pop with a lack of opponents. I.e., the loss of purple, blue, etc. things.

L
Lavuer 27.07.20

If you are looking for stationary sets (action, time) - farm Falcon on heroism and TK 231+ (n and discharge of cargo). This is the only way to dress well.

B
Bru-or-Dru 27.07.20

It turns out in the story missions on the complexity of realism can be knocked out only shotgun 229 GS.
For knocking things 240+ and weapons 204+ will have to undergo the invasion of the same difficulty or go to TK 231+.
Thanks for the replies.

m
martin32 27.07.20

Joxan911
This is logical,because the subway is dark,and therefore falls Light.)

S
Sanya Gladyshev 27.07.20

Lubber
I wonder if there is somewhere information about that?

L
Lubber 27.07.20

Sanya Gladyshev
Question about collecting resources? I don't know if this information is in printed form, but the question was raised several times in recent editions of State of the Game, coming out on the official games channel on twitch. In light of the fact that the developers plan to change the mechanics of this option as inefficient due to many changes in the game after release, including the introduction of mechanics mandatory trophies from bosses.

N
Nemec781 27.07.20

Sanya Gladyshev
the main argument is drobish AA-12 Here videos

S
Sanya Gladyshev 27.07.20

Nemec781
It is something I have, I just didn't know its name in English

S
Shimuto 27.07.20

wanted to play after release. I read the subject, I realized that again to norms it is necessary to dress or uber fat mobs to masturbate which for 100 bullets. or TK to go (which is simply unpalatable!). decided not worth playing.

F
Ferz777 27.07.20

Well, nothing, I dressed quickly, playing in a perfect DLS underground. The team is as fast as at the top, pass directives on high constantly, better staged, so gives more of the green parts of sets, 268 give often at the expense of weapons noticed feature, the higher rank equipment, the higher rank falls out of the weapon. I still above 209 does not fall out, but I have a 221 and I am trying to set for the sniper, and not a rank on many episodes does nothing, go packs 180, and 255. the main thing is always and everywhere the skill.

E
EKCTPACEHC 27.07.20

After the update, set the sniper will be gavnom)))