3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20 11:07 pm

build on varus in the Lord Distracted? (Diablo 2)

where you can read,builds on the Vara Lord Distracted?where it was found,can not find!
18 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 27.07.20

-NegaTV-, young man, You are fundamentally wrong! builds - they are on the site. a buildup of talent heroes, here.
PS do frenzy or Vara in search of gold!

m
marsvenus 27.07.20

To begin to define what you like best. ww, frenzy/dorucka durochka. I would have swung frenzy, to remember his childhood, but the zealot is cheaper and more powerful.

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

to resume 17лвл,tossed Tala began,flew,2очка already kimco way to alibata was now only seen in shock((,deleted,re-schA (if I honestly don't know how it happened,but in libardo visi throw would not,and axes I have 8кач was

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

kachem I decided,I two like the Vario,but that's about leveling up to gold I have a question,the meaning to swing on the gold if it is a person me there is not necessary? )or with Golda there % in search of loot rules,so the campaign?

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

one did not understand in the guide on fury weapons,two axes or durochka in pvp?

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

soran,two axes seem ))

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

and still such question,and the hardcore thing not it falls,according to the article?and if I play on hardcore,a pvp battle will die too the game is over?)

i
irknet 27.07.20

-NegaTV-
Yes, you have only one life ;) Clothes are no different from the software, all the same.

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

OK,thank you

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

guys,spears are not suited for pvp TVG+frenzy?or they will always end up throwing?I saw them for 60 odd only given 120 bullets not enough as it is))

i
irknet 27.07.20

Swing swords, if you want a normal frenzy Barba. If it is about pvp, it is better to make a barb using ww.

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

well,not only is that better swords,but not axes,so now even ww through ((I wanted ww to create competition and not to be,and now it turns out ww no competition from carlsbad?

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

and why exactly swords,they have a stat above or just easier to get?if easier,I'm not looking for easy ways,I wish that everything was beautiful and strong)),preferably very strong )

i
irknet 27.07.20

There are swords like Phase Blade. They don't break, which is very useful for farming, except that agility will have to swing under them. Look yourself in short, to make something one, or frenzy, or centuries.

-
-NegaTV- 27.07.20

and throwing over and in pvp?their pack will be no more at high levels?

m
marsvenus 27.07.20

-NegaTV-
Frenzy - good for PVM, but pvp forget it.
Write out the guide, because the link I left ops I read the guide about the frenzy and say that smells gavnetsom, if you're interested of course
p.s: for frenzy in PVM I recommend swords (swords)

0b256 27.07.20

marsvenus
ww is better for PVM, and for BR
IRKNET
IB is not essential, out of the blue damage is lost; pick up on the IAS breaks
-NegaTV-
under the swords of incidentally stat is not high I throw my 60 in strength 20 to dexterity, and this is enough; the point is that the swords are many, and any socket

Frenzy is not a thrower, he hits like bulls in 5 act near, the essence of what just speed, IAS is gaining strokes

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

marsvenus, do not just sculpt the connection between me and guides Pehe, OK? ;D on a bunch of my guides here. lepi your honor. ;-)