3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 27.07.20 11:08 pm

A question for the modders themselves (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hello. Is it possible to create your character(name, stats, appearance, skills, etc.) and put him as a member of GB? And it is confusing to have to look for a female fighter with skill Iceman. Thanks in advance.
P. S. Another question, is it possible to give the player the opportunity in the game for employee's military unit to wear bandanas?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 27.07.20

Your character can create . Just like in the beginning of the game . They also can be controlled during missions and in particular the penetration of PB . About the female version not up to date .

And his bandana can be pinned , but in some tasks it will be removed . On PB is also impossible to use them . Or rather not the one that gives infinite ammo and in my endless muffler .

Normal job with her you can go , but higher than the rating And can not obtain a job .

B
BlackTea 27.07.20

ILIA_1992
Not. I'm not talking about avatar, and about the GB staff. Avatar I have no, and a woman can create in MGO when you reach LVL 6 and open 2 more slots for characters. Mandanici really makes any muffler is endless.

I
ILIA_1992 27.07.20

BlackTea
In the game as not to create , if only through fashion . Or option how to find in the game and parachute to deliver the base .

B
BlackTea 27.07.20

ILIA_1992
So I'm looking for a mod or something like that. At the Nexus, not seen, and googling on Eglise nothing.

C
CrazzyGamer 27.07.20

you can create one mod to metalgear was not as boring more avantpost and caravans the attack on the base to torture hostages and hanada for bosami

C
Crociato 27.07.20

_NiKiTOViCH_

In the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or to buy a prosthesis, if the leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis.
Oh, wait. The campaign is a letter reached Kojima.

C
CrazzyGamer 27.07.20

Agree Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain relief boring , the trees on ravnina with Pak stones that's what it looks like

C
CrazzyGamer 27.07.20

this is a sensitive issue: how to install mods for MGS 5 TPP on the pirates? do not go out . all the instructions were doing