3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 27.07.20 11:08 pm

Not fully working (Mafia 3)

The Lord does not work half of the keys, in particular all that concerns unarmed combat, the reassignment does not help. Repack by xatab
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 27.07.20

do the default! you can't remap, otherwise not works! this is a bug
then there will be problems when the hints will go.

X
Xutpbli 27.07.20

Shoveled the entire Internet, but found no answer. Here is the problem. After I put bags of money on the table we'll stun the guards, but when pressing Q( melee default) does not. Tried to change the settings of the buttons, danced with a tambourine, nothing's helped. =( Helpppp.

D
Demon59901 27.07.20

Sprintin
A bug of game or bug Repack? Just wondering what else is developed would fail.

G
Gorjanin 27.07.20

how to throw off the settings? I can't shoot weapons while all buttons are assigned
out of the car and I did not shoot

S
Sprintin 27.07.20

Demon59901
games at all so.
sometimes the clues left to write)
well, the keys are not those writes.

N
Nemezis 27.07.20

I have completely ceases to work key melee/exit, I'll be reassigned. And even if you pay it back - still not working. The funny thing is that yesterday everything worked and then suddenly stopped.

S
Sprintin 27.07.20

Nemesis
change to default, reboot.

f
fedex3000 27.07.20

I bought a license and the exact same problem. Started to change the control keys stopped working. Guys I don't see the key where to return control to the default. Tell me where to look?

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

Dudes, connect gamepads. It is the right solution. Clammily impossible to play.

d
deny666 27.07.20

Protocol10
I agree.
after pada on clawlike not the same.

p
padrepepe 27.07.20

I have 2 steps do not work, 1 he is not to go over obstacles, ie not Prachatice,2nd sight with optics not looks

d
dos-unit 27.07.20

Xutpbli
the same garbage

C
Com_Bat 27.07.20

Drew the same poser stopped reagirati weapons in the change of control,did a reset and reconfigured again in order.

M
Mr.Sirocco 27.07.20

How do all these problems, I have all the time the only problem in the game is that the game is complete shit but the plot and the rollers there is nothing...