3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 27.07.20 11:09 pm

How to kick a partner out of power armor? (Fallout 4)

I play like this, not bothering anyone, you say Hey, rachina cintsa train, get in this pickle jar, suddenly cease slivatsya in the first 20 seconds of the fight. He got offended and now climbs. As it is there vypihat? Despite the Council's pups Explosions, explosives to waste pity.
24 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 27.07.20

_nick69_
In the dialog wheel, say -> at the bottom, instead of the interest on the current relationship will be just get out of the armor

_
_nick69_ 27.07.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
Every time you choose Talk, asks about the code, initial settings.

C
Cyrcus 27.07.20

I have more interestingcome to the village and see two settlers in my power armor.One I pulled,and the other to any,gave him some homework,watching himself out.I have a reservation that has accumulated 9 pieces and all I nuclear battery pulled,like they stole it? :))

Y

Cyrcus
At the time of the attack on the settlement. Or when one of the settlers is a synth (they usually start to attack all around)
_nick69_

_
_nick69_ 27.07.20

You wanna PUNCAKE

Y

_nick69_
The deacon then, so there is a quest like that. Or one of the approval conversations. I Deacon did not take companions, but more than confident to expel the insolent of armor if you can answer his questions/fulfill his quest. Because it's not a normal conversation.

_
_nick69_ 27.07.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
Already had the maximum relationship with him. If a quest was, I'd already passed. The answers, as seen on screen, almost tried everything.

B
Bazeka 27.07.20

Cyrcus
all, except the player nuclear power needed for armor

W
WladV 27.07.20

If you remove the nuclear unit, any jump out of power armor

p
punck 27.07.20

cast your booking on the roof of the wall was enclosed.

D
Darrius 27.07.20

Build on any database, computer terminal and ordered his partner to break in. And as you know, the terminals in silovoe hack is impossible, the partner comes out of power and starts on the buttons to stick. Calmly pick up the armor.

M
ManiacFPS 27.07.20

another way to expel the companion of power armor, just tell him bye bye (to say that it was time to leave and so he left) and then he will jump out of it. Although easier is still the first method mentioned above.

B
Boss_Timurchik 27.07.20

by the way NPCs and companions can enter the armor without nuclear battery, so to remove it is stupid, better to hide on the 3rd floor, where an NPC can't climb because I don't know what stairs

_
_nick69_ 27.07.20

Darrius
Not all the terminals can't be hacked in the armor. Ordered him to hack the one not in the armor can Not
ManiacFPS
Goes to the armor

N
Nastaerg 27.07.20

Is it possible to get people to wear power armor?

_
_nick69_ 27.07.20

Nastaerg
Try it in build mode to select the settler and can show him the armor. Not sure, but it should work.

N
Nastaerg 27.07.20

_nick69_
tried - comes out.
Want part of the population in the armor to wear) and then it has accumulated many.

_
_nick69_ 27.07.20

Nastaerg
Sometimes the settlers come to HS and say something like, I'm new here, name me somewhere else. After that you can specify on a post without building mode. Maybe something like that with dialogs to experiment?

V
VVG 27.07.20

Darrius
Only some not in power armor to crack, and there is very little. Most of the break in the armor.

V
VVG 27.07.20

Boss_Timurchik
Easily climbs and hanging around even on the roof of the 4th floor.