3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BYRedex 24.10.19 11:42 am

DarkSpore Local Server (local server) (Darkspore)

Hello! Today, exploring new events for the game DarkSpore, I came across an interesting page on GitHub. Yes, the man with the nickname VitorMM (aka vitor251093) makes local server to our favorite game.As You can see below in the screenshots, at this point, the author faced some difficulties, but surely they are solved!

Maybe he could use Your help, of course, if You are good in programming)))
Good luck and speedy progress comrade VitorMM in his case!
Project on GitHub - [WIP] A small local server to play Darkspore offline
https://github.com/vitor251093/Darkspore-LS
The theme on Reddit - [WIP] Creating a fake server to play the game in offline mode
https://www.reddit.com/r/darkspore/comments/9uumgc/wip_creating_a_fake_server_to_play_the_game_in/
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BYRedex 24.10.19

I'll not reall fans of the game!

D
Deepwalker 24.10.19

Would play this game again, and then of. the server it too fast disabled

B
BYRedex 24.10.19

Deepwalker
Yes... I am also on the strength of 4 months had it to spend...

T
Trikas 24.10.19

Oh yeaaaah! Bought this game back in 2012. Then I got bored with it, because after killing the corrupter and its subsequent resurrection began the same levels, just with more difficult enemies. In 2016 decided to be nostalgic and like old times to keep killing hordes kragenow, but found that the project was closed. I could not believe my eyes and was very disappointed, but believed that any volunteers restart to this awesome project! Wait!!!!!! +rep to the author!

A
Aleksey Rahmanov 24.10.19

Hello. Start already or suspended ?

P
PolGhost 07.10.20

Alexei Rachmanov
At the moment, you can only edit the characters. All the infa is on GitHub, and a suitable version of the game can be found in the Discord development channel

A
Aleksey Rahmanov 07.10.20

PolGhost
Thank you

S
Spice-X 07.10.20

development is going or scored?

C
Chost2018 07.10.20

Did everything according to the instructions, started the patch opened the window then closed, but the desired file was not created

S
Snowfox Play 07.10.20

Spice-X
Apparently scored, because the button "START" is still unnecessary rubbish)

d
darkhao28 18.06.21

Snowfox Play
And if you read the discord, you can find out that no, not scored, but progress is incredibly slow. At least that's what the discord channel admin said. Some say that now this is a matter of several months, others that it will become playable by 2024 .. In general, we wait and hope. Better late than never.