3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sidSOYLOL 27.07.20 11:23 pm

What magic rock? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has a different magic what to download?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SauronMaiar 27.07.20

sidSOYLOLОсобой there is no difference

E
Exeline 27.07.20

sidSOYLOL
Download 'clean' the mage - destruction, do not wear armor, instead of her magic of change, affliction, and recovery.
Mage isn't as effective as a trickster or a warrior, but at least it will be interesting to play.

S
SR3M 27.07.20

Better Archer and thief and enemies won't even know who killed them) as a thief, you can first strip the enemies, and then shoot)

K
Kvazipaka Dvunapravlennay 27.07.20

sidSOYLOL
street

D
Dyadya Malavi 27.07.20

In Skyrim only respect edged weapons,cocalico it can protect

B
BOOM1231 27.07.20

Well...the destruction, alteration, conjuration, and restoration, it all depends on what you like.

p
pekabir 27.07.20

the destruction, the rest unnecessarily

M
MR_DRAKE 27.07.20

If you are faced with a heap of mods on the magic of belonging to it, and the change in the properties of magic(for example to increase damage of destruction magic, or that magic puts debuffs) that a mage is to play much more interesting, and at high levels he becomes a killing machine. Only mana for complex spells is consumed like pies with cabbage from my grandmother in the student block.

A
Aleks Keyn 27.07.20

Now here the sounds of Magic and Destruction. Actually hard to play a pure mage in Skyrim, as suggested above. Personally I couldn't do it. So I though sword of verbally in vrazhin, but light armor under the enchantments and a dagger to help when mana ends.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 27.07.20

If you want to play a mage-killing machine - pumping destruction and enchantment. Destruction - clear, lightning, fireball, and so on (I personally prefer lightning, because they are exceptionally good against mages, because of the burning enemy mana, and a great perk disintegration that breaks down the enemy into ashes, not allowing all sorts of necromancers and vampires to constantly raise zombies; and against the ordinary blockheads because of the huge damage, even proshedshego fire spells to which many are immune. Well, the only disadvantage of the lightning is a huge mana cost, but it can be avoided. How? Will the info below.), the fire branch of the destruction can be upgraded, against all trolls, ice Atronach, and other creatures who can not tolerate the fire (although there can and zip a great deal), but the ice, as for me, a useless branch, because of damage, not so much, plus many enemies, those Dwemer machines and draugrov General immunity to it, and bonuses just slowing down. Such in General. And here's an article about magic from the wiki:
Main rule 1: except for the storm Atronach in Skyrim there are no creatures with the normal protection from lightning. It is also worth remembering that flying dragon to get fire or ice arrow almost unreal. Lightning — multipurpose weapon. With the exception of rabbits (for fans of statistics). They just hard to get into. Against them it is recommended that a ball of Fire. Although you can use and Chain lightning — it bounces from the earth to the nearest enemy.

Now, as to why the enchantment. The enchantment, full flow, will allow us to take any 2 schools of magic completely free. For this you need to upgrade your enchantment to 100, to pump all the perks to increase the capacity imposed by you effects (5 pieces) and 1 perk that allows you to apply for one rags 2 effects at once (he's the last to open it you need to open 2 more in front of him, a total of 8). In conjunction with the Grand soul gem, you can apply for one subject 2 effect increased skill, which gives 25% mana savings on a spell each.

The game has some restriction, is quite ridiculous. Not all effects can be applied to all things. For example, the effect is increased skill: destruction can be cast only on clothes, headwear, necklace and ring. Apparently, this is done to ensure that you do not receive infinite mana too early. When you pump the first 5 perks and enchanting to 100, four items will be enough to make a totally free a single school of magic, such as destruction.

With the last perk you can make 2 schools are free, but I would advise you to make one free - the destruction, and two by 50%. For example, the illusion and witchcraft. This will allow you to save some experience points and less to invest in perks reduce the cost of spells.

Overall, the Enchantment generally is a very useful thing, one of the most useful skills in the game and he needed as warriors, tricksters, and different magicians, so his swing is always recommended. Well, for mages in General mast Kev, as otherwise you will constantly suffer because of lack of mana. So, for the record Alex Kane, shake it and forget about the lack of mana)

That's all. He recently became, I think, fifth time pass Skyrim and decided to try it for the first time to play a mage. And let me tell you, this class when the pumping is not inferior to the Dodgers, and soldiers, and surpassing them) Although, of course, at first to play him tough and no-no, and has to resort to using steel. But in the future -- forget about all sorts of swords, axes, bows and other tools of the stone age :D

Well, I advise you to put a few mods adding new spells, such as Spells And Powers or Magic Midas. With them, the game in General new colors sparkle.

I
Inquisitor 27.07.20

U_Scarecrow_U wrote:
Now, as to why the enchantment. The enchantment, full flow, will allow us to take any 2 schools of magic completely free
And you mean robe not heard? They can also be incut to remove , plus clothes Archmage, almost ALL schools of magic can do free , it is not about that, and that damage school of magic is applied is negligible compared to apotim weapon (two-handed, one-handed or doubles, whatever) so, pumping magic, especially if you want to play for killing machine it is extremely doubtful.. Playing on the legend , especially for the 50+ levels... or 100+ level, you're talking about magic in General will forget except magic recovery..

R
Richards 27.07.20

Stealth swing and shield(normal, magic), sure, the animation in the game Galima, without them, the Persian would be stupid to get in the face, because no che other can not)))

E
Eraser101 27.07.20

Inquisitоr
If you like leveling a mage, as said U_Scarecrow_U. I got 2 free schools of magic, destruction and restoration. In the end, the lightning storms does not consume the manna that makes the mage far more dangerous than the war or the horns at great distances. And against dragons, so in land to die. Plus the shield spell absorption, in turn fueling the manna.
But U_Scarecrow_U forgot to add that we also prefer to do 3 laps of the enchanting-alchemy, to obtain the most effective potions and enchants accordingly to maximize it on objects.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 27.07.20

Inquisitоr
Remove zacharko with legendary items, like Daedric artifacts, relics, and including the Robes of the Archmage is not exactly like to put a second enchantment.
Yes and I agree with Eraser101 to shake the MAG to even approach, no one can, but in combination with some shouting and it turns out the notorious killing machine.) Well, Alchemy can really be useful if, for example, too lazy to finish the perk power of enchantment 5, you can use the potion to kill the power to 25% or even higher.

Well, again, pay attention to those mods which I cited in the first comment. Added a very elaborate, strong, but not unbalanced spells. You can even new tactics for the battle to come up.

A
Aleks Keyn 27.07.20

U_Scarecrow_U
Oh, about the lightning didn't know that they are in fact no one is protected. Thank you for the info))
But about zacharowski - to a point. I am only recently looked up what they were there to give hundred points and was pleasantly surprised. That's because two effects just decided to try magic. Prior to this, loved the stealth weapons in two hands. Was pretty impressive, and hilarious. Dragonborn at the feet of the robber, and he said, Probably thought :)

Can add another trick for rapid leveling. Can about it and know, but I've come to this point in the game. Once you arrive at Whiterun, immediately to the North to look for the bandit camp. There in their mine ciocnirea Transmutation, along with the mammoth Tusk for Isolde can be captured. Do rings, enchant, sell. Consider swinging blacksmithing, enchanting, and money is no problem at all. You can direct the hub of the house to buy and furnish, even shaking the perks of eloquence. :)