3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimus25 27.07.20 11:24 pm

Radars and cameras (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Why does the game not display the radars and cameras on the map? Sometimes you want a gas gun it. To disable the collection of fines is not an option. Not realistic to
6 Comments
Sort by:
o
oaoaoaoa 27.07.20

Максимус25
And your gun it gas on a 30-ton truck - is it realistic?

M
Maksimus25 27.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
well the roller coaster I think so

A
Aleksandro_86 27.07.20

Максимус25
In fact, before each radar has a sign that warns of what's ahead radar! And what signs to pay attention to who invented them!))) Dude I don't understand why create was the theme!

O
Oigorevich 27.07.20

Aleksandro_86
new people.bought the rights to an adjacent site.search but do not possess weight issues.whatever detya not play.not enough

s
st.pone 27.07.20

russophonia
Well , Yes, your license to drive is not bought , why bought - friends of law presented .

b
bobrdobr 27.07.20

Максимус25 wrote: Why does the game not display the radars and cameras on the map?
Apparently SCS thought that this realism will be more :))
Were the fashion in the early patches.. not stuck.. and under each card (patch) they need to redo it. And so, as said above, there are signs on the road - don be lazy.
-------------
The speed of the game is controlled (set) by speed limit Signs and the camera ' s radar is just a kind of visualization of this process. The penalty for exceeding is possible to obtain and with no apparent radar :)) So, logically, it would show each road segment with the speed change, and it will only clutter up the entire map (will make it unreadable and just.. not interesting). For this SCS in the Advizor made blushing icon
The excess of allowable speed (in game) is +4 km / h.. not so strictly :))
------------
ruined us Yandex Navigator and other Navitel :)) They are almost weaned to look at the speedometer.. going.. and waiting for that we are mistress\e-man would say... :)) ..and signs... signs have come up with a coward and a fool :((