3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 27.07.20 11:24 pm

Mafia 3 freezes for a few seconds. (Mafia 3)

The game freezes for a few seconds, fps drops to 0, this happens on any graphics settings, all fire wood updated, config profile, help who than can.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balor4eg 27.07.20

From a technical point of view - the game fierce cal. Look at my confit and I have no drops not to zero, I have the CPU a decade ago. Damned pound it and wait for patches. To me that's the last kind of stability managed to add

N
NoMercy_LilKids 27.07.20

CatScout
The hard disk is emits some sort of sound?
Can config system?

C
CatScout 27.07.20

NoMercy_LilKids
No other sound system no issues, it feels like the game eats all the RAM, so it was in the new Batman when it came out, but the chart download RAM writes used 5 gigs out of 8.

D
DEMON624 27.07.20

the same crap dispatcher task shows that the percent loaded to the max and memory eats 98%

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

CatScout
Lock fps worth it? If not, put 30 and try.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 27.07.20

CatScout
Most likely the Axle pushes the game to the paging file, I encounter with this too (Win7x64, 8gb RAM).
Try to reduce the size of the paging file, say to 2048МБ, (!) but, during the game may display a message about low memory, and the emergency to close the game.
There is such a peccadillo for Seven, was solved by increasing the RAM or SSD.

a
apo3250 27.07.20

yeah I have the same crap. blyo stupidly reinstalled Windows, went missing for half a month right now appeared again. think hard need to change I have there which is not a stable sector appeared and yet he 3.0 GB\. old already since 2007 works. here and Yes woonona need more operatives for example.