3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hortoss 27.07.20 11:25 pm

Mission Lone madman (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Written get out of the jungle, killing everyone on the way to the ship, and everyone on the ship. The marker further meisei does not appear. What to do? I watched a video on YouTube there should be maker on Karbala written to get, but I is not stupid.
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvilRabbit 27.07.20

such as her

S
SPR1GGAN 27.07.20

restarted the mission ,All appeared .

N
NightHawkreal 27.07.20

I never showed up, so I just went and slaughtered hrantsuza in the hat on the Galleon.

H
Hortoss 27.07.20

the checkpoint was restarted?

N
NightHawkreal 27.07.20

Yeah, it has no label, but the Frenchman there.

A
Andrey Kuznecov1213465879 27.07.20

how to get down from the rocks

M
Mihail Mocak 27.07.20

Please help after the mission the plantation must go to mission lone madman, and without reaching to this island where there is mission there is a blue wall of disenchantable and I can't swim to this mission, what to do? Help

k
kil kilov 27.07.20

people help please urgently I can't go lone madman due to the fact that there is a blue wall

t
timur122 27.07.20

Hello,I can not pass mission lone madman and that is down from the rocks. (In advance thanks)

s
sergeim75 27.07.20

Mikhail Motsak
Mikhail Motsak
Go around the island on the West side.

D
Doppler543 21.10.22

My game generally crashes with a driver error on this mission. When you pass through the jungle, you meet first one ordinary soldier, then an officer and a soldier together, and then an ordinary soldier. And when I go to the place where it hangs, everything freezes (even the video in the background), the screen blinks once and a driver error crashes. However, I can only use the keyboard while the assassin is still running. Through ctrl + alt + del I open the task manager, and I close the assassin with the keyboard, then everything is normal. I see the problem for the first time. Before that, a long time ago I completed the game 100% without bugs ....