3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sater 27.07.20 11:26 pm

Anvil of the void - can't pass the battle for the anvil (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello, I can not pass the battle no Branco no Caridin.
Only in the Arsenal 1 first aid kit, potion of lyrium zero.
Heroes Daylen, Alistair, Morrigan, Ogren.
Can something will advise?
And by the way, as one branch on the forum, Branok becomes 4, the game is a gift
Origin= license.
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Dismal- 27.07.20

Sater
Advise to have in the Arsenal earlier safe, and as well, what advice can you give,how do I know why you have all that bad - maybe you're from Alistair Archer managed to sculpt?)

M
MunchkiN 616 27.07.20

lirium no but you stay there
to replay it is obvious

E
Eraser101 27.07.20

Sater
He then who to play and on what difficulty?

g
gmh4589 27.07.20

Sater
It is best to go to the dwarves after the elves, then it will be a lot of poultices and lyrium though *opoy eat.
But if such a situation has already appeared, and saves early is not, can you recommend a cheat to pass this place. Is there really any cheat to restore health to the entire squad
runscript injury remparty
(only cheats it is best to enter on the break because while writing, the game is not paused)
still there is a cheat to change the squad (not a bad thing to add another mage)
Around the battlefield there are still sources of lyrium, when used they restore health and mana, you can try to drive the squad on them, it will give a slight advantage.

S
Sater 27.07.20

I do not remember what there a difficulty playing the 2nd year with a big break :)
Play a mage, Alistair pumped almost all the time only strength (I was hoping to put on the armor poprochnee).
The save game is just before the room with the masks and ghosts, there's something I'm all lyrium and poultices and ruined.
Then turn 180 degrees and the elves.

E
Eraser101 27.07.20

Sater
Well, look. If you play a mage racked in damage, then Alistair is a tank with high build and racked with the knight. Plus Morrigan control/debuffs with an emphasis on willpower. Well, the horns on hacking, defusing the traps and opening chests. Well suited Lilka with a chilling shot.

R
Russian Bear 27.07.20

Eraser101
To get knight you need to pass the Urn, and for this quest it would be nice to have to gather all armies to be able to Bang drakoni.
Sater
IMHO, the easiest way of passage: Lothering - tower of the Magi - Elves - Radcliffe-Dwarves.

E
Eraser101 27.07.20

Russian Bear
If he's even the first time playing DAO. I do not think that such people still...

R
Russian Bear 27.07.20

Eraser101
He wrote that playing for 2 years with breaks. Maybe it's even the first time.

S
Sater 27.07.20

Yes, I do play Dragon age origins first time in my life.
Because of such RPG only played Baldurs Gate, so very little experience.

E
Eraser101 27.07.20

Russian Bear
Sater
It can be. However, no knight can pass this point, the main thing to choose the party and rock them needed skills. It is also necessary to correctly configure the behavior of the companions under your play style, the benefit of this can be done - it's not... DAI Where AI teammates is at the level of the lower primates.

S
Sater 27.07.20

Now stuck in the lair of the werewolves, trying to fill zatriana and Silvan, making knight of Ohrana, but still can not get again,
sometimes still a little bit to press them was like but something is still missing.

E
Exeline 27.07.20

Sater
MB mage is pumped? Cone of ice, in General spell the end of the branch cold stuns everyone, including the bosses. Very helpful.

S
Sater 27.07.20

Is really helps, but apparently it's not enough.

S
Sater 27.07.20

Caridin defeated, the anvil is successfully destroyed, all thanks.
P. S. With the lair of the werewolves too.

Z
ZDRAWSTWYUTE 20.01.23

Sater
There are veins of lyrium on the field everywhere.
Karoch, I understand you very much. She herself was in such a situation.
First you fight like you usually do. Then, when tanks die and only magicians and archers are left behind, you just run. In the literal sense - you are draping with a boom, a horde of golems is following. You collect lyrium veins, they restore Mana and some health. As soon as you accumulate health, it turns around and gives a volley of arrows or fire, whatever it is. You can, while running away, throw poisons, if any. I did this Morrigan and GG with onions. That is, she divided the horde into two and ran them, trying not to combine them. I've been through it a few times, it's the only way