3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MisterSZ 27.07.20 11:26 pm

Problem with radio (Fallout 4)

Installed the mod on additional songs for the radio, because the old has become boring. After some time these songs too have begun to remember (they played on the list, and not randomly, so already knew in advance which song will be next). Removed the old mod, put a new one in which there were more new songs, but it turned out somehow that they sometimes began to overlap each other. It turned out a terrible cacophony, and I decided to bring back the original radio, so at least something was playing normally. But the original radio has started to suffer the same: when you enter the game turn on the radio and started to play the song, but after a while, after the beginning of the song, started talking to Travis and put a different song, and it turned out that he played 2 songs at the same time. Looking for a solution in other places, not found, in the end decided to appeal to the people. If someone faced similar problem or a solution, please help.
3 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 27.07.20

How to solve I do not know but a thought....maybe incorrect...if any mods no download radio tridognayta finalku there is a file ready to replace the ini...and radio is a cool radio liberty and ini clean without your mods on the radio
The tridognayta here on the site as I understand more where did not my best...I am with writing tablet if you find it can you referring to when you throw at the computer will sit

Z
Zolotko555 27.07.20

MisterSZ
What? Solved the problem?

M
MisterSZ 27.07.20

Radio Tridognayta, of course, great, live real radio, sorry the program is not the greatest. Thanks for the tip, at some time this will be enough, but sooner or later, too tired to hearing the same thing, so still hoping someone will suggest a solution.