3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amarelius 28.07.20 08:53 pm

Mouse SVEN GX-950 Gaming

Comrades, tell me, is it worth it to take a rat as a gift? Not zadrotu so, rather cancer))) Attracts most is the fact going wild medley, and of functionality with a price that seems reasonable. Concerned about how it will show itself in General, will not disappoint whether child penalties and other lags on hardware fault?
Спойлерhttp://www.sven.fi/upload/iblock_ext/publications/6367/gx950.jpg
37 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 28.07.20

Aurelius
Fit mouse. I would get this to replace mine, but until my breathing reason to change there:) But again, the mouse fit.

P
Proyo 28.07.20

Totally agree, rodent is worthy of attention, not least because of the appearance.Very bright, unusual form. For the price if something is even if you are not satisfied, not sorry and this sucks.

J
Ju St 28.07.20

Comrades,let's be realistic,if the mouse is in the title of his carries Gaming, then surely it is marketed as a gaming. In turn to choose a GAMING mouse solely on appearance - is not reasonable) So I want to ask about the dpi?)

R
Raykor 28.07.20

Generally unwise, as gaming mouse also needs to have quite high dpi and preferably to have had a custom weight

s
spectate 28.07.20

Suitable stuffing from Sven :) according to the Internet she is 1600 dpi. For a child it'll certainly do, although I am sure and confident players will be very good.

k
karuzzzz 28.07.20

Interesting mouse of course. The question is , what kind of navigation Buttons "forward" and "back" , it is W and S or something?

E
Elinus 28.07.20

karuzzzz
The mouse I see?)) These keys to go to the previous or next step. For example, the page in the browser.

J
Ju St 28.07.20

SUCH? Of course the first time because it is a new product of Sven company and even at the office.the site is marked with a corresponding icon. It also says SVEN GX-950 is exclusively presented only in stores "M. Video".Just why it full for sale at online stores?

M
MuSStafA 28.07.20

Stylish. The official website says that SVEN GX-950 Gaming buttons programmable. Mkey, for example, this will fit perfectly.

m
maxzeva 28.07.20

Some very radical solution with light, and kind of cool, but isn't that a Christmas tree? The benefit of the disabled.

l
lookaway 28.07.20

erased all this beauty for a year or two)

k
karuzzzz 28.07.20

Are you talking about? About SVEN GX-950 Gaming? So there's kind of nothing special and erased it.

R
Raykor 28.07.20

maybe there was a view that if Hellish with this mouse, the coating on the buttons will be erased? I was so, but that's how it zadrotit it!)

J
Ju St 28.07.20

So tell us how you as sadrameli that the buttons were washed, times have you ever done that?) By the way,and whether the mouse is some kind of warranty period(once mentioned year or two)

A
Amarelius 28.07.20

Warranty - year. But I don't understand what there is to fade: the picture of the plastic and soldered to the main part of the body. If we assume that plastic outside painted black - Yes, maybe, but it seems to me that it is painted in black in the mass, that is to be erased nothing. Well, the price is such that even if erased, then do not mind like)))

k
karuzzzz 28.07.20

Sorry of course, but I don't understand how something on the mouse can be washed, I just even the most simple didn't, and I think vryatli SVEN GX-950 will be erased, you see the letters on the keyboard, but it is quite another matter.

M
MuSStafA 28.07.20

I could be wrong, but the most obvious and easy technology to create this drawing would be the case of transparent / translucent plastic and on top of it Softtouch-coating. In the end, the light passes only through the transparent areas of unpainted plastic. But this does not mean that the soft-touch will be erased. Modern soft-touch coating designed for 3 years of use, including in conditions of aggressive chemical environments (sweat, spilled drinks).

B
Belomorkanal 28.07.20

1600 dpi with the prefix Gaming??? My mouse, with the sensor ADNS9800 (I agree, the sensor is not without flaw, but still it's 16000 dpi, but in the COP it is worth a lot), which is exactly 10 times higher resolution and with 19 buttons on the Board, wildly jealous of this Swarovski the mouse because labels Gaming in the title. How not cool, but 1600 dpi - this is for office work, for example with small tables. My mouse cost me 2300r is Razerusa naked, worse quality but very competitive multibutton analog, due to the price. I have for the mouse? Not difficult to guess who in theme.

k
karuzzzz 28.07.20

COP is worth a lot skill and experience, and the mouse is already in second place...SVEN GX-950 is still a budget mouse and not for professionals of course, but as a gaming mouse entry level it will go. And don't forget that in addition to shooters, there are games of other genres, RPG and strategy.

B
Belomorkanal 28.07.20

karuzzzz
Of course you need straight arms. But the skill of shooting across the map, when your goal size of 5 pixels, it will never come, as long as you play at least 3K DPI sensor. Many people underestimate the contribution that brings into play this technique as monitors with a frequency of 100 HZ (tall smooth without Vsync) with the response of a matrix not more than 1ms (so daub and plumes) and mouse sensor 8-16K DPI. I underestimated it until I tried it. I set the resolution in DPI 16K, and the COP rolled the Sens almost to the low, the mouse clearly responds to even the microscopic movement and at the same time, I can make sharp turns without moving the mouse across the table. Before that I had a mouse with 3 DPI, there I was unable to adjust the Sens.