3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20 08:53 pm

Crashes the game after the patch (Mafia 3)

Actually a subject, after installing the patch crashes the game. Noticed that the fly was once the mission finished, and starting to save. Mafia.they changed the launcher on mafia.exe not helping the infection. Before the patch my game would crash.
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
berzerk46 28.07.20

The same thing, and hell knows how it fix

H
Holly Jolly 28.07.20

here it is the modern gaming industry. a patch that fixes one problem, adds another

D
Dzhovhar 28.07.20

What's the hurry then?I have a principle like this,not to play games with the release, the anticipation is killing,and problems arise all the nerves spend.

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Now try repak Hatab (updated, Update 1 (09.10.2016)). Changed the layout of Claudia. Now you can choose between 30 and 60 FPS (in settings). Tried, got to the Bank, and while no departures.

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Clarification of release from Khattab. Yet just drive around, shoot at police all OK. Only after the mission departs.

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Dan Kraty
Mission: what should end? Want to trace.

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Kraicher
Well, look I fulfilled the mission. There had prostitutes save it, kill 2 aides.(also while I was making flew a couple of times) with the result that I paid them a damage of$ 15,000. When killed them in the den came home to hell, killed him by gangsters, and only killed him as the left the game ( noticed that at the moment the game started to persist).

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Dan Kraty
Understood. I have only to father James came and spent the night. While the rules. Okay, I'm very impressed on. And you have today's update?

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Yes, restore downloaded the patch.

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Dan Kraty
Well. And these frustrations, the game go crazy, either after you restart you can continue?

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Not hurt by the way that after a restart, the progress is not reset. But I agree still annoying..

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Dan Kraty
Of course annoying. Play and wait for departure. )))

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Kraicher
Try to complete the mission any. If everything is OK, give then referring to where rocked, and so to play it makes no sense to me. The more that are surprisingly fps when driving in the city 45 somewhere, walk to the 52 jump him )) is on full wire, did not expect to be honest having read about 60 fps just for the TITAN X

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Dan Kraty
Kindly explain when it ends the mission. I don't know what the mission is. From save to save?
For example. I came to the Bank - saving. After the Bank came to his Father James - save. Or is there some global mission? You have to change loc. You can put a 30 FPS and 60 FPS?

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Well, like I quoted above, let's say when you on the mission sent to kill any buck-Boo. Come (come) you to the place of execution of the mission, kill all gangsters, well, usually that someone should be killed at the end of the sitting. And once you kill him, the game starting to save. Here in this place I have and use Android trainer for running, but to save time.

K
Kraicher 28.07.20

Dan Kraty
Well, tomorrow I will continue the passage, and will send you in a PM just in case, address.
And again. Have you installed the latest driver. By the way, you have NVIDIA?
And here. Came to the gang of Haitians. Killed the leader. What saved the hostage. Like, while all the rules.

D
Dan Kraty 28.07.20

Yes, updated drivers to the latest version of Nvidia GTX 970

P
Plotva of Rivia 28.07.20

And I have after the patch it is a strange way to run was. After clicking the button Play the incentive to start the game, only takes about 15 seconds. Before the patch was run from