3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elkazey 28.07.20 08:53 pm

Permanent Error (Diablo 2)

Please help to solve my problem with connecting to RUbattle.NET. The problem is, I installed Diablo 2 that would other on to play, when you first enter the game, Updater put the patch and all we played. The next day when you press the button Battle.net the game installs the patch, but at the end of installation gives an error (screen attached), and as always, after reinstalling the game and after the first patch I play normally again, until I exit the game, when re-entering it all starts over again... the Problem is not large because of the small weight of the game on its reinstallation takes about 3 minutes, but still would like to solve this problem that would not have to reinstall the game every time.

4 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 28.07.20

Check whether correct way to install the game program LodRepair

E
Elkazey 28.07.20

The program demolished the patch, after verifying the game started to require a disk.

i
irknet 28.07.20

You have viruses on your computer. Completely remove the game and clean your computer from viruses, then re-install the game.
If unable to automatically install the patch, then you need to download the already extracted patch, such as this one.
The files should be moved to game folder, replacing files.

E
Elkazey 28.07.20

IRKNET
Installed the patch manually, run the game several times, works fine (not starting is), everything works fine so far, thank you.