3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tigrrrr 28.07.20 08:53 pm

Possible spoilers! How does the gift Regis? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I mean, I did not understand, it should be placed? Or just so often will the mutagen to fall out, I began to fall more, and in the slot like to place worked. So how?
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
akadya 28.07.20

MB in Google to break probyval ?

R
RBunny 28.07.20

You must collect a certain number of charges,then you can use the generator
I didn't go into details,but it sort of generates rune stones from the souls of dead monsters

A
Amishor 28.07.20

The title of the topic without spoilers. At all.

M
Marty52 28.07.20

Crack2000
Kill a certain number of enemies, it is written that the generator is ready to use, and use it through the inventory.

1polzovatel1 28.07.20

Go and kill monsters metagenerator collects charges.Then it tyk and press X give you the Great mutagen

t
tigrrrr 28.07.20

thank you for the answer

t
tigrrrr 28.07.20

Amishor
well, you never know, for all any detail is a spoiler. Suddenly, even news that Regis will make the gift will be a spoiler

A
Amishor 28.07.20

tigrrrr
It was sarcasm. You in the name of the topic written about Regis that is in itself a spoiler that's fucking not? And Yes, I'm behind and work late, so about one week only in KIV did not yet know. And obviously I'm not the only one :)

t
tigrrrr 28.07.20

Amishor
well, I wrote - spoilers. If I see a sign, it is a reflex eye drop)) Sorry

A
Amishor 28.07.20

Even looking at the Possible spoilers! I see that it is written on. In General, the strange logic - if people don't want to reveal the plot, they just don't write about it in the TITLE.

t
tigrrrr 28.07.20

Amishor
ooh, I see you have great logic, or those who follow you. Answers normal ones cons put/put, but you wronged zaplyusovali love all, enjoy the game, yeah...

I
IsapS 28.07.20

Amishor
People whom you do not want spoilers do not climb on the forums in passing.

A
Amishor 28.07.20

IsapS
Yeah, but some look to their news feed. Know button one with the red circle and number of news. And okay so what we're talking about, I already knew what to write in the name of the theme is the main plot element - is the norm, and the sarcasm and read the news is bad.

I
IsapS 28.07.20

Amishor
Well, force majeure happen. Shit happens as they say.

A
Amishor 28.07.20

IsapS
There is not even argue - I went to news, and this topic is first in the feed. About implementing the long-talked but I'm still hoping that it will not.

I
IsapS 28.07.20

Amishor
Yes you che?! This is an interesting character. And I'm glad it was resurrected. Again, Geralt of Mandragora drink, sorry without the company of the dandelion and Zoltan.

A
Amishor 28.07.20

IsapS
Well, the whole team was interesting - and all dead. I understand that the game has long put on the events of the book, but the resurrection disintegrated into crumbs - still too much, even if Regis I liked more than others. If no one dies for real, for the characters do not have to worry.

V
Vergil102 28.07.20

A question. But the ID of this box is? And where do you find a list of all console commands DLS Blood and a movie?