3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K O M A R 28.07.20 08:55 pm

How to speed up BRAKE it???? (True Crime: New York City)

The game loaded normally, everything is OK, even management can be used, but the mouse speed is just annoying. at the beginning of starting the game it POPs up a window with settings. there put the mouse speed to maximum, but really it's Paul I have to drive mouse to aim somewhere. How to increase it, maybe there is a patch or via the registry as you can ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 28.07.20

Only at the beginning, through that window with settings. Basically, I was set to maximum sensitivity, the mouse worked pretty well.

K
K O M A R 28.07.20

Well, if you compare with GTA the mouse just barely moves

X
Xandee 28.07.20

This is true especially annoying moments when chasing a criminal and I can not brake this mouse accurately indicate the direction of the jump to catch him.

K
K O M A R 28.07.20

By the way there is another question, can you do a review of the mouse when on the car go ? so again, like in GTA ? may be there is some settings file, because I have clumsy Yes no this menu that when you run oboznacheniya keys are written in this format
W - !FGR%8DSCV $GFB45T
A - F&K%FG

U
Urban Style 28.07.20

I played without a mouse. Marcus rotated with Numpad'and, when shooting used auto-aim. Just like on the joystick.

N
Northell 28.07.20

There is the possibility of sighting(num5)... But really to overlook nothing.

J
J.F.Murphy 28.07.20

My mouse is not slow...everything is Normal...

[
[system]_NiCk 28.07.20

It is best to pick up a gamepad, or play only on the keyboard, Pro mouse, you can forget.

A
Alex Mahone 28.07.20

Personally I play the clave with a mouse. And inconvenience no use do not feel.

U
Urban Style 28.07.20

In the beginning all the mouse settings on maximum.

C
Cardsharp 28.07.20

When you start to play for the first time, then very heavy, but when will pass the whole game much easier. And who wants to learn to shoot at the speed of light read - it is necessary to stand up to the enemy too far, because the right mouse button and at this time resides all. Example (from life), the mission ''modelowania money'' I took two fifties of the barrel and flew into the room (using the right mouse button), I don't even notice just shattered to pieces!

A
AlSar 28.07.20

The mouse put on high
But still compared to other games - very slow

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 28.07.20

on my X7 the speed can be changed - I'm on max bet and rules)))

R
Rem3zan 28.07.20

EGOR_PSIMAN
well, you said
K O M A R
when you press the right buttons he needs to aim

L
Laletingtaiv 28.07.20

XomS
Yes, A4Tech Bloody V3 only and decided. Thank you!

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

Laletingtaiv
The mouse is very good,bought at your age.

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

In 2013, the end took even sellers,it is not expensive.
the sensitivity of the mouse put in the settings and you will have happiness.