3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 28.07.20 08:55 pm

Obscure 2 (Obscure 2)

Well...what do you think will it top the original or equally good?
43 Comments
Sort by:
J
JD1486 28.07.20

the novelty is definitely better original will I'm sure!especially after the trailer

J
JD1486 28.07.20

visit this topic,there is about all the characters in the 2nd part! http://www.obscure2.com/

B
Beaver63 28.07.20

People!!! Pliz!!! Help!!! How to close the gate at the level of the University hospital, at the entrance begin to twist the valve, the grille comes to half, stands up, and then begins to rise, flies in some kind of monster and knocks may. What are they doing? How close to the end of it? or some other way to get to the hospital?

D
DazyGirl 28.07.20

I also stop here,do not know what to do next no one knows and in passing says that you just need to quickly close ...

J
JD1486 28.07.20

damn,not the fate of other topics to climb and find the answer?Ian,the answer I got from the 1st times.there is HIV in that gate was pacentro when pripret monster,if you did everything right then the monster will not be able to reach Mei and neuzhno will bash the action button with all the power to the gate went down

K
Kent 17 28.07.20

I mean before the monster comes, the gates are not the way to close what?

J
JD1486 28.07.20

they focus not sakroots!!it is necessary that they were in the middle,when the monster jump

K
Kent 17 28.07.20

Damn, now I kind of do everything like you said, but a monster all the same, the gate opens and hawala may. Gate jam just in the middle, he uses all, can not continue. Already tried about 50 times. It can glitch the game? Chris, help me Pliz!!!

K
Kent 17 28.07.20

And maybe someone saves there right after this place? And in inete or to this place or at the end before the boss.

J
JD1486 28.07.20

before the boss it's kind of this save.Ian,I'll try again to this place to go

J
JD1486 28.07.20

this point on the rate of reaction necessary to turn to that momet while the jail will be somewhere in the middle,so the bars have to be in the middle when the monster will come running and when he starts to Suva paw,then begin to turn.if done correctly,the monster pushes the hand but not dotyanutsya may need a very fast twist bars so she fell

S
Streake 28.07.20

The most difficult is the door. Why it =( .

A
Andrey126 28.07.20

In the beginning of the game can't pass a cemetery. After appears clear that Tassie Kago in the bag and baseuse it in mine don't know what to do next to hit the body impalement in the beginning and it doesn't break give advice or give the first SAVE and can't where to get them because I don't have another folder with the SAVES and I don't know where to insert them either at the root of the game or in my documents

a
astraspam 28.07.20

NARROT!!! a bug on the license (it does not do as an option):
In the beginning of the game there is a moment where you need to release the fire door. to do this, you need to push the column to the bar. to take up the column, it is necessary to Shine a spotlight shines... she is clean, but when it turns out that there was this evil!!! WHAT TO DO?

S
S|J 28.07.20

Hi pliz help need a second maintaining the Dam after Stan drawer raised it at me hangs post plizzzzz

P
PONA15 28.07.20

in the library, Kenny can't catch up, but jumping breaks .help!

J
JD1486 28.07.20

PONA15
check PM,I wrote there,and you, too, Peter?!countrymen then!!=))))I will write again,it's not Kenny,and Corey quickly tap the action button,until he climbs Taichi a few times fast,good luck!

P
PONA15 28.07.20

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

J
JD1486 28.07.20

)))you're welcome!

v
veroni4ka 28.07.20

Can't find the BLEACH!!!

WHERE IS HE?

Give him... by Wirth:)