3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warlokin 28.07.20 08:56 pm

Click to play, the game hangs in task Manager with half a minute and closed (Mafia 3)

Actually execute the launch, the launcher appears, click play. The game hangs in task Manager with half a minute and closes, and the root folder appears file various letters and numbers.dmp. System gtx 1060 6 gb, 8 gb RAM, i5 3570k 4.4
65 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Basuha 28.07.20

Warlokin
Exactly the same problem. Thought as Quantum Break and the lack of support SSE4.1 but once and for i5 is not....

v
valdemar83 28.07.20

And OS what? one wine 8.1 need of OS updates to be downloaded separately,they are there for 800 MB.On the developer website there are links to

c
chaplihmen 28.07.20

The driver swung? Came out like today under mafia

W
Warlokin 28.07.20

valdemar83
win 10 pro

W
Warlokin 28.07.20

chaplihmen
Of course, everything is updated and ready

c
chaplihmen 28.07.20

Warlokin
In this case, we can only wait, after all, clear reasons are, unfortunately, not seen.

W
Warlokin 28.07.20

The problem was solved by closing MSI afterburner. Somehow the game is conflicting with it.

m
milcin7 28.07.20

On my bucket start without a problem (har-Ki in profile) her mother!
But again like with GTA 5, only runs on antalovsky map!

B
BANDITnewRUS31 28.07.20

Warlokin
Download Adobe Reader 11

W
Warlokin 28.07.20

BANDITnewRUS31
And what should happen?

o
osyotr 28.07.20

Warlokin
and besides that did anything? the problem is similar, only seven.

O
Oleg Esenin 28.07.20

basz
Has not solved the problem?

o
osyotr 28.07.20

Oleg Esenin
nope.

S
Scull Crasher 28.07.20

This is because the file SmartSteamEmu.ini pre-configured Age of Empires 2. Need a few lines in it to change. Googly configure SmartSteamEmu and you will have happiness.

o
osyotr 28.07.20

Scull Crasher
such do not possess.

a
andrew154 28.07.20

guys in General don't know,maybe someone will help, but really helped me, at first suffered the same... the game launcher does not start,crashes...
I followed the advice of a comrade. Scull Crasher in the game folder, found the file SmartSteamEmu.ini opened with Notepad, and found this residence

Target = launcher.exe
#StartIn = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Empires II HD
#CommandLine = -steam

the real problem is that the way the residence is listed to the left the game!!!!! change on your way to the game
for example I have installed the game on drive G. so I changed the path to the game, in the end I got so

Target = launcher.exe
#StartIn = G:\MAFIA 3\Mafia III
#CommandLine = -steam

and the game start without any problems with a shortcut on the desktop, ran without problems on the computer AMD FX 8320 3,5 Hgz,Geforce GTX 650 1024mb, 8Gb of RAM ,on medium settings, brakes seem to be there,everything is going more or less normlano,although the restriction to 30 fps kills

tov. Scull Crasher thanks for the advice!!!

V
VinToR60 28.07.20

Guys nothing of the above does not help. I am more than sure that this is SSE4.2 the reason!

X
X-DIMAS 28.07.20

andrew154
nichrome your method is not working as it crashes, and crashes

m
moskovsky3 28.07.20

THE PROBLEM IS IN THE LAUNCHER!!
Do the same thing in the post from andrew154 only to change launcher.exe on mafia3.exe

V
VinToR60 28.07.20

moskovsky3
Oh let's not! So do steam loader won't start....