3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladimir0120 28.07.20 08:57 pm

Workshop - AkzoNobel item (Fallout 4)

guys where in the shop to open a trading item ( select build ) I can not find , after installing all the DLS ( they can fail what is given )
pumping made written you can open trading posts in settlements , and in what section of the workshop can not be found (
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquisitor 28.07.20

vladimir0120
Open a shop, choose a settler, click on it, below Buda menu relocate, etc., there will be a paragraph to assign a line of supply something like this.. , choosing the item, you will see a list of settlements, to appoint a contractor, choose and ready.. only Works with at least the first level perk the leader.

v
vladimir0120 28.07.20

Inquisitоr
do not relocate ) and to make a trading post !! where these vendors come to sell ) to the village with their buffalos

I
Inquisitor 28.07.20

vladimir0120
Resources-different-post trade caravan. I'm not sure, but I think it did not immediately appear, this option appeared after a visit with me the bunker hills, but again, not sure, long ago it is..

v
vladimir0120 28.07.20

Inquisitоr
Yes, exactly - post trade caravan !!! the whole Studio know can not find )))

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

And the tent is where peeing in water, and the third parse of garbage...here's a disassembly of the press there will be a tent

s
serg-veremee 28.07.20

vladimir0120
resources - other , where the court Brahmins, if not, then is not already open, open after reading the magazine.