3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tralalalalalalla 28.07.20 08:57 pm

The new version of Obscure? (Obscure 2)

Hmm!I have something in the net I found pictures of Obscure but they kakieto other!On the link to view: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/shaman_girl/post69624187/ polacca One finished Josh, only without a shirt.Choate I'm not Cho I do not understand.
32 Comments
Sort by:
J
JD1486 28.07.20

Josh(in the tank) and the Walls on the third picture.the picture of an Obscure:Lern of about fear (sorry that is in Russian just to switch languages laziness),it is probably something like ..a trial version of the game,same with resident evil 4,the first we've seen graphics about vtorogo face and with Leon in the castle.But in the end we're running with a box from a third party at the farm)))so this is probably the first version of the game,which later was altered

T
Tralalalalalalla 28.07.20

Hmm!Possible.But it came out later than part 1 and 2 Obscure!

J
JD1486 28.07.20

how do you know?the original game is called ObsCure Lern about Fear , the picture on your link with the same name

T

So the girl in pic 2 is Shannon???

J
JD1486 28.07.20

maybe they are there instead of Shannon Amy wanted to push(because they are very similar)

T

I also first thought it was Amy!Maybe they copernicia or they stole the idea but did not finish the first time!

J
JD1486 28.07.20

not.the rivalry is not to blame,it's 100% the earliest version of the game,which is then modified and to which we play

T

hmm!possible!but the answer Toko the creators know!

N
Nikki Black 28.07.20

Yes, even the faces are different!

T

But Josh's face exactly!

N
Nikki Black 28.07.20

Yes Josh is so friendly, his to alter and not required! Shannon, or anyone really, not like the real Shannon, or somebody who is actually, and ie on Amy as an option.

T

Maybe it's the 3 count???There probably Josh vernetsa!

N
Nikki Black 28.07.20

It also seems deprived of life. But who knows these creators. There they how Shannon changed, and Dsasa return. It would be good!!!!

T

well!Return shirt and take away!XD

N
Nikki Black 28.07.20

=D=D=D He is without it looks even cuter! XD

T

Well!And we lizhby viewtiful!On resdata were!XDDD

N
Nikki Black 28.07.20

Th-then we are already completely obsessed with Josh!!!! XD

T

Yes!Because of krasavcheg!

N
Nikki Black 28.07.20

And the class would have been if the film Obscura shot!!! Interestingly, and of whatever Josh was playing??!!

T

As always freaks would kakihnibud hired!