3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jambombin 28.07.20 08:58 pm

Crime.net - the Error at the time of accession. (Payday 2)

Actually the game worked fine, then the friend advised the cheat pack...
After pumping skills and perks no longer connect to Crime.net only offline, and then sync the saves with caulked with perk on the laptop everything works fine, and the hospital doesn't want.
Well removed the cheat pack, reinstalled and pumped the game but the error still appears. Although I can see with a sniffer that it sends and receives packets.
Any idea Komrad?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timoha Zlobnyy 28.07.20

Buddy, I don't know. Okay, if you cheat, because at the lobby there is a setting Automatic exclusion of cheaters, then everything is clear.
But you have deleted, even reinstalled the game...
So I don't know.
You skills are still pumped?

L
Lord of nord 28.07.20

Shitty Internet I have

j
jambombin 28.07.20

Skills still pumped (still cochranella), Internet 200MB.

L
Len4ik00N 28.07.20

jambombin wrote:
After pumping skills and perks no longer connect to Crime.net
Maybe you're during pumping went a little overboard and to pump more than it is possible to do in an honest way, so the game considers you a cheater and not let in online.
jambombin wrote:
Well removed the cheat pack, reinstalled and pumped the game but the error still appears.
And you the game back or put the old saves from the game?

j
jambombin 28.07.20

The save game is preserved in the SITMA kloud, but I this saves use on the laptop and there I connect to no, and run with friends and at the hospital the same saves, and the result is another. To start the buildup again, not an option.

k
kirilldivel 28.07.20

Len4ik00N
even if overdone game to go online , just add the tag CHEATER

L
Len4ik00N 28.07.20

jambombin
then there is a possibility that after you uninstall the game, it still has something left (, registry, settings, files, etc.)

d
delphis01 28.07.20

Len4ik00N
ETOGES virus program, she and oprative could sit down, loading other web the most faithful version to check

L
Len4ik00N 28.07.20

kirilldivel
well, I don't use cheats, so do not know how the game is fighting with cheaters

L
Len4ik00N 28.07.20

delphis01
virus program - you mean the cheat pack? To get rid of the information stored in memory, just reboot the computer, so the option about the RAM disappears.

d
delphis01 28.07.20

Len4ik00N
this means that the virus loads before the boot wines. saw the banners? here is a principle of action

L
Len4ik00N 28.07.20

delphis01
Even if the virus is loaded before loading Windows, then it's not in RAM, and all the cheat program to viruses are just because of their destiny and do not behave.

d
delphis01 28.07.20

Len4ik00N
it is in the RAM because the RAM is loaded BEFORE LOADING WINDOWS.

j
jambombin 28.07.20

No, unlikely it's a virus or something - my friend uses + I have Casper and the junction of the hunter chased. Perhaps the registry.... Need to check.

B
Borjec 28.07.20

The server filter look