3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustiVoy 28.07.20 08:58 pm

Should I change the gtx 760 to 1070(GV-N1070G1)?

Was it worth it? Or should I buy 1080?
Intel i7-3770
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 28.07.20

warp 37
warp 37 wrote:
Worth it. GTX 1060 two times faster than the GTX 760 and the GTX 1070 somewhere in the two and a half times better.
Actually 1070 1060 faster half and consequently 1070 will be 3 times faster 760. Although for me 4 times since the 1070's faster than my old 780 is almost 2 times and that, in turn, faster 760 2 times.
Here is the data on 1000-series:
1060 - 1280 stream processors
1070 - 1920 stream processors +50%
1080 - 2560 stream processors +100% or + 33% compared to the 1070
on the number of texture units the situation is similar, according to the number of blocks rendering is also a difference of 50% with 1070 (1080 amount as in 1070)
So 1060 1070 weaker by 50% and therefore your initial conclusions were incorrect.

w
warp 37 28.07.20

MagicHero, I do not look at characteristics, and on the real tests. GTX 1070 30-40% faster than GTX 1060 GTX 1080 60-70% faster than the GTX 1060 and about 20% faster than GTX 1070. So that leaves exactly 2.5 times.

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

warp 37
Don't know where you found +30% -40% but I gamegpu in three games there with 1060 have the result that in Quantum Break and Forza Horizon 3 - 48% Gears of War 4 - 41%. And why don't need to look at features? especially when you consider that they are on the same architecture. On another site I looked, there is around 41%, where you do 30% but???

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 28.07.20

I forked to sandwich ZT-P10700B-10P, the Witcher 3 at 60fps ( -+ 5-10) at FullHD with hair, on all maximum speed. For Ref GTX680 gave 25-30. In principle satisfied.
Percent the same, not overclocked.

w
warp 37 28.07.20

MagicHero
Well, so far. On other sites the situation is not particularly different.
Spoiler

So yeah, usually 25-35%. Rarely and 50% superiority. 1060 GTX=GTX 980, GTX 1070=GTX 980 Ti with a little overclocking.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

If the i7-3770 is not worth it.
Money down the drain.
But if you really want.. well actually as usual. ))

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

warp 37
25%??? ha ha ha you probably with matematekoy just do not strong just a couple of numbers can not be divided :)
All of your tests in order 41-30-39-40-40-36-45. And where 25%!??!?!?!? The Duma is only 30 and the game is strange and does not load fully, neither the graphics card nor the processor. The standard average value of just 40%.

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

lokkie
is not the case then you were when there was a dispute about fallout 4 and what you're flying? :) I have had the GTX 780. And that's where you're assured that your super duper mega cool PERC breaks even i7 )))) although in reality it is just not enough for the GTX 960 since the graphics card is capable of holding many games in stable 60 at medium-high settings, unlike the processor.
If in case i7 3770 for 1080 grab for the eyes, especially considering that he will play with the plane at 60 stable frames but with maximum graphics because it percent any game will pull 60 frames.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

MagicHero wrote:
in fact, it is just not enough for the GTX 960 since the graphics card is capable of holding many games in stable 60 at medium-high settings, unlike the processor.
Well, you wet your imagination and leave with them. My sistemka wildest mortars all ekspertnoi shkolote Pehe. )
Cho and I did not pull, it is known only to you. And the system both worked, and works. Just like he did in F4 at max 59фпс, and pulls. Two months nicho has not changed. )
And as for him, let him take if I want to.. what will be prescribed in your elite club of noushig about the optimization curves and sliders. It's something personal, I then before. )

S
Shock Burst 28.07.20

lokkie
Perhaps you have a monitor with 1366x768 resolution

l
lokkie 28.07.20

Shock Burst
Perhaps you are mistaken :P

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

JustiVoy
Better wait for gtx 1080TI. It comes out the gtx 1080 will drop. It has always been so with the generations of vidyuhi. And you have a choice between them (concluded in terms of pounding on your wallet) If you take for the future, take the ' 80s series and accelerates them. Of course, not much mind your percent. Sorry not looking normal. And change everything under ddr4 and a new socket you don't want. Hmmm..... Uncertain future with your cent, I see a young gamer. You can make a move a pokemon and at the flea market to take your socket i7 with index K, to disperse it, and certainly not afraid to pull your PERC this bidascu. User Kraicer wrote: and 3770 normal percent, but he didn't pursue. But still if you do not reveal the map then the performance will be decent In principle he says is true, but, spending that kind of money on mega tops wish that there were no compromises and exceptions in terms of performance. Here's the option of bright Padawan. Can do like I used to when I was afraid to pull my former i5-2500K (overclocking), two gtx 570. Go shorter in the CSN or in some sort of store, buy the GTX 1080 for example, begin to test QUALITATIVELY (preferably all do during the day!!!!!!) IF vidyahu percent not disclose the take vidyahu, go back to the store, pretend to be lamb - stupid Orc, I say any reason, (don't laugh, I'm not joking, all tested on personal experience) that valaska did not fit (the power supply is weak, the body is not got in sly not work with another manufacturer, I personally say that the Palit GTX 570 does not work with the Evga GTX 570 and it was really)
That many do not write here describe your event in detail:
Went five years ago in the CSN.
Bought a second EVGA GTX 570 bidascu
Asked if she won't come to my system if I can bring back and collect the money?
Said if for some reason it will not work you can within three days to come and get their money back.
On the weekend I bought bidashko in the morning, came home, inserted it into the computer, saw that SLI does not plow and in a few hours was again in the shop.
With all the documents I sent to the service center (it was necessary for me to go there, blunted) I said the real reason. The clip gave her checked for serviceability, looked at the sticker, wrote documents, and with them I went to store where I got bidascu. The money was returned to me without question. And yet, if for example she would was not working, the money is not immediately given, but only within 45 days and if the marriage wasn't my fault. In the usual peck-stores none of that crap, the clip can be checked within a few hours and make a conclusion instead of waiting sucks cloud time. And finally, when for the second time, but in a small Desk took exactly the same midasco, all was fine, SLI working, and percents i5-2500K (4.6) pulled two Palitha GTX 570. Here are the pitch history.

S
Shock Burst 28.07.20

lokkie
Some old monitor=P

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
Perhaps you are mistaken :P
He actually suggested all right because at your resolution the CPU in games just one year ago will not be able to produce 60 frames. This is for example the Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Batman arkham Knight.
Here is a video example of how the Witcher 3 is running on core2duo
That's the difference in fps on the architecture of your drevnego percent when moving from 2 to 4 cores.
2 cores
4 cores
Fps grows almost 2 times but still not up to 60 but you're insinuating that you have 2 cores stable 60 )))))))))

l
lokkie 28.07.20

MagicHero wrote:
and you're insinuating that you have 2 cores stable 60 )))))))))
Actually stable 60fps you're not in one game will not see, and it is not dependent on the processor. )

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Actually stable 60fps you're not in one game will not see, and it is not dependent on the processor. )
Actually stable 60 there are many games which play. Last for example CoD BO2 in the mesh are cut below 100 there does not fall, Lords of the fallen stable 60 at maximum speed. The Witcher 3 is also but a stable 60 even in Novigrad, but maybe for a couple of minutes once at a mile a second, the fps will drop if it is decided been uploaded yet but noticed that on the top-10 in contrast to 7-Ki podzagruzok virtually no or simply not notice.He Witcher 3 gives a stable 60 even in the resolution in 2 times more than full HD at 2560x1440 but without the hairline. I cut it off immediately as washed and shiny hair Geralda killing me :) And by stable 60 I understand that 99% of the game shows 60 fps. There are games which are easy to hold 60 but even with vertical sync, the fps will still be 70 or 80 which are formed by the streaking image. In such cases, I put a lock on 60 fps using EVGA PrecisionX OC and the game runs smoothly.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

MagicHero wrote:
There are games which are easy to hold 60 but even with vertical sync, the fps will still be 70 or 80 which are formed by the streaking image.
Never seen. )
More precisely already wrote, I see this only in the Armata Project. There is simply divine optimization. xD)
If it jerks and does not smell.
Well, you continue to tell stories, and we poslushaem. :P

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
Never seen. )
More precisely already wrote, I see this only in the Armata Project. There is simply divine optimization. xD)
If it jerks and does not smell.
Well, you continue to tell stories, and we poslushaem. :P
If you didn't have fast graphics cards it does not mean that there is no such. These problems manifest themselves as the old in batman arkham origins and the new batman arkham knight. A similar problem in the game lords of the fallen. It is possible that these problems causes the monitor as I have it running at 120 Hz.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

MagicHero wrote:
If you didn't have fast graphics cards it does not mean that there is no such.
And 960я already not fast? ))
I do not know, now is the first Mass Effect, which RAM it uses almost no. The game is generally great. No more problems on the Citadel, no brakes and freezes completely. When this issue was discussed at the time, has a lot to offer.. and it was necessary to ГТХ960 and just. xD)
But it goes awesome with fps 60, no 70-80 and there is no trace.
The frequency of the monitor, well, maybe I монитора120Hz no, not tried it myself, so can not say anything. But logically, if 120Hz, then 50 fps is equivalent to 25фпс on the 60Hz monitor. And 80фпс equivalent 40фпс.

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

lokkie wrote:
if 120Hz, then 50 fps is equivalent to 25фпс on the 60Hz monitor. And 80фпс equivalent 40фпс.
Smoking? that kind of nonsense? 25 fps can be equivalent to 50 fps? You have to head all right?