3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polzovatel Pk. 28.07.20 09:09 pm

Order gargoyles (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

The order of activation of the six encrypted combinations of runes
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 28.07.20

Get a couple more of those washed down for good measure.

d
dimon-alfa 28.07.20

for the bonuses created 3 threads or negative I want to hear from other users? The moderators of the other threads because it's still removed. (possibly all 3)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 28.07.20

Everyone who has ever passed this game a lot, already know how and what to do.

O
Oleg V 28.07.20

even if signed which rooms which rooms meet... I hope it's true, not just copied from another source...

P
Polzovatel Pk. 28.07.20

Oleg wrote:
even if signed which rooms which rooms meet... I hope it's true, not just copied from another source...
This table I made myself in word, by trial and error and posted it in the gallery first, second witch and then here in the forum. Thought maybe someone it will be useful.
Rooms with only three runes and encryptions six. Each of these six combinations can occur in one of three rooms.

P
Polzovatel Pk. 28.07.20

dimon-alfa
dimon-alfa wrote:
for the bonuses created 3 threads or negative I want to hear from other users? The moderators of the other threads because it's still removed. (possibly all 3)