3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 28.07.20 09:09 pm

Is it possible to change clothes, tune the cars in the game? (Mafia 3)

or is it all removed?
19 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker1917 28.07.20

Not

s
sergey530 28.07.20

Maybe later I'll do the mods then and everything will be brought to mind,but right now have to play))

J
JetFIRE13 28.07.20

APOLLO22
All cut in the game.I do not understand what was designed 5 years.The main thing 2K actually play tested before publication?The product is generally crude,such oshushenie the game did year,not more.

G
Goroooo001 28.07.20

Was already quite a lot, but never understood, is it not possible to change the appearance of GG, at least the clothes?

And is there a visual car tuning? (paint, change the number of characters, rims?

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Goroooo001
No campaign, nothing. Yes, some visual tuning, when the game is elementary, no ambulance, no fire. To turn on or off the lights is impossible. In the stores, except that you can empty the register while the owner is not, nothing can not buy. To Rob in GTA too. With the phone on the street no voice. Yes, nothing is impossible, just go, monotonically shoot stupid bots the entire game. The game world is 100% cardboard and static, with virtually zero interactivity.

S
Shychara 28.07.20

Goroooo001
Read this:note. This guide is in the process of writing and based on official information from 2K, which is in the public domain. After the game will be added more information.

How to change the appearance of Lincoln
It can be done. At least if we are talking about his face. Such settings do not, neither the first game or later. In several videos you may notice the main character with different hairstyles. You can go to the barbershop and change the type of his hair, but no more.

How to change Lincoln's clothes
This feature was not planned so early in the game, it is not. During the game there will be several moments when Lincoln changed his clothes. But in all such cases you will not have voting rights, you will not be able to choose what he will wear.

However, due to the large excitement among the fans, 2K has announced that after the release of the game this feature will add. To be released free DLC with various costumes and items of clothing will be able to change them at any time.

Source Mail.ru | Link:
https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/kastomizacija_personazha_v_mafia_3_by_igorexamail_ru_mail_ru/

93asd93 28.07.20

In another topic saying that tuning for cars HS is in the form of upgrades negrityanki, but I don't know whether it's true or not, did not play in the game. Please clarify the info.

R
RiseSoma 28.07.20

No campaign !!! GOATS DEVELOPED !!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 28.07.20

Without customization of good interest is much less.Sorry ;C

S
Snite_Poerti 28.07.20

It is a pity that it is impossible to change this wretched green jacket) And she always jumps up in the rollers) and badges on the chest of gg forever him through the back pass)

r
rodrigos 28.07.20

Where is the tuning cars(visual)?
It is necessary for the story to move or to perform a certain task. tell me

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.07.20

Shychara
how?

D
Dodge Charger RT 28.07.20

Has anyone come to a point when you can tune a car Lincoln? If Yes, then how to do it?

D
Denis Zinin 28.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
Tuning only in the Weapons van, which is a few points, such as Turbo, Suspension and even what is there, and garages in Mafia 2 there is no the ability to drive thieves tuningova the muscle car, with the compressor on the hood I decided not to add, probably that would not distract from the story.

D
Dodge Charger RT 28.07.20

Denis Zinin
and the fact that in some of the trailers have changed the hood and silencers on the sides? And also in some of the trailers were the clothing icons on the minimap. Type everything in the DLC will add?

J
JetFIRE13 28.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
There is nothing there,no tuning,no clothes.One great bottom.One hope for modders.

N
Nikita Kozodaev 28.07.20

dok925
The game was made in 2014, a total of 2 years instead of 5

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
developed after burnogo the discontent of the players said that will add the clothes and hairstyles in the following DLS

D
Denis Zinin 28.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
After the initial mission for Vito, in the challenge menu machines added: Samson Drifter this car was in the trailer, and on the same machine, we went with a black friend or brother Lee Lincoln (XS who he is, because it is not convenient to go and read the subtitles), and most likely only this machine and will you to tune in Gun Pruhonice I still have not been reached. And the clothes and so as usual the DLC will add in order to tear off more.