3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 24.10.19 11:44 am

WD3 will be better cyberpunk? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Apparently the third dog will be better of cyberpunk. Well, judge for yourself:

1. Normal third person view
2. You can play for a bunch of different characters, even for a grandmother
3. Hacking is any better than cyberpunk. A lot of different chips, part of hacking.
4. Better graphics than cyberpunk. Yubisoft in this respect, always give the maximum technological product,
Yes, and excellent optimization.
5. Good action and dynamic shooting.

What can cyberpunk offer:
1. the plot will be better, plus interesting quests
2. Keanu Reeves

Well, in General all. That's all I wanted to say. If you choose whom to support, the donations, watch dogs Legion is an example for other developers.
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.10.19

Dogma wrote:
If you choose whom to support, the donations, watch dogs Legion is an example for other developers.
What the fuck is an example about it after the release no one will remember,and indeed the game they have long, there is no desire to maintain the money,even with the torrent to download.

D
Dogmit 24.10.19

saa0891
an example of how to make games on PC

d
darkpromo 24.10.19

With the current trend they release unfinished singles with a bunch of donation for full price cyberpunk looks 100 times more attractive

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 24.10.19

yeah forgot to add that in the new watch the dogs will Danat for every little thing

N
Nurp 24.10.19

Dogma wrote:
Apparently the third dog will be better of cyberpunk.
The origins and the Odyssey steeper than the Witcher 3?
Cyberpunk and Dog 3 is already out and can compare?

N
Nikolay Ololay 30.07.20

Dogma
Judging by the difference in price, the watch needs to be 3 times better than cyberpunk. Only then it will justify the cost of it. With all due respect to WD2, and it came out pretty good and apparently Legion on all aspects obviously won't lose the sequel, but to give 6K for a Full version - to automatically makes to pass the game and wait for really big discounts

S
Saint01 30.07.20

Dogma
what all this sense, if the plot of 0?

S
Saints319 15.10.20

jubisoft and optimization are two incompatible things
they're in a game 4-5 years ago still buggies
about their server I keep silent at all....
In general, the trailer of the game could not even see, so the game repulsive and nasty

D
Devilerains 30.10.20

Dogmit
I have long made a conclusion for myself that to perceive the games from Jubisoft is not worth it, the maximum in them can be fun to play, but something more to expect from them .... No.
Therefore, it is unreasonable to compare the two of these games.

s
skin6992 30.10.20

I don't think it's worth comparing the two WDL games and the cyberpunk, in fact these are two different games however. I think cyberpunk will be like DEUS EX only with machines well the world will be more open

R
Rintsler 30.10.20

Plus Watch Dogs: Legion is out and cyberpunk isn't!

M
Mental_Stability 31.10.20

What's the game? Is it 8 points?

l
look-look 31.10.20

Mental_Stability
2 out of 1000
No optimization
Departures
There is no plot
hemplay horseradish
mashed stuff
hacking crap
the first part was better)

G
Govvo 01.11.20

Yes, both games are excellent, watch Ggs Legion is already playing and like, but cyberpunk waited and it was postponed and xs when exactly will come out if not after the year of course again will be transferred, plus as there will be with optimization xs, we will see, but and both are worth playing they deserve my money even though I am not so much to buy something often. I take the current what I like and what it is worth to buy certainly to play on the way out at once)

R
Real Slim Shady 01.11.20

Thought to the person who created this discussion, but the number of dislikes make me join his side and say that WD3 will blow Cyberpunk

M
McLaren MP4-4 01.11.20

Author, too fat.
That's probably why he died.

A
Aips95 17.12.20

This is a twist for those who slander the author. Wd: L really turned out to be better than Cyberpunk.

h
huesospidorasyaebal123 24.12.20

Aips95
reel

R
Ryoidenshi Aokigahara 30.03.21

1. Any species is just a matter of habit
2. On the one hand, an argument, on the other, it sometimes gets in the way. But personally this feature was interesting to me
3. Hacking xs than to characterize. If in the first two parts there were schemes in the networks (sometimes with timings), then in the legion I see this many times less. Another thing is that the dependence on a certain resource (batteries or a botnet from the first two parts) has disappeared, but essentially nothing has changed fundamentally - all the same control of transport and a drone. Well, a larger number of targets can be "hacked"
4. I won't say anything about the schedule. haven't played cyberpunk yet. But IMHO Yubiki and optimization are incompatible (as it was written before) and the previous parts of WD unfortunately confirm this.
5. I won't talk about action and dynamism for the same reason - I haven't played cyberpunk yet to compare
. 6. Regarding the plot, the comparison is extremely subjective. in cyberpunk (judging by Wikipedia), the character's life is in certain realities, while in WDL, the plot is not someone's life path, but the struggle of the collective image of dedsec with a somewhat exaggerated reality. IMHO comparing the plots of these games is about the same as comparing the plot of some Raft with the plot of Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun. Comparisons can be drawn for a long time, but they are not the same thing so that the comparison makes sense in principle.

PS: if it seems to someone that this opinion is more "against" WDL, then by no means. The game is certainly not without drawbacks (where can we do without them, in principle), but overall it is quite pleasant. It was nice to see that WDL expands and globalizes the idea from WD2 to some extent: D