3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dasouk 28.07.20 09:11 pm

How not to kill the bosses(leaders) of the industries in the area? (Mafia 3)

I know that you can leave them to live and income increase, and can kill, but then you only get a little money immediately.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dasouk 28.07.20

I just have, he immediately kills them(Cuts the neck.)

D
DM92 28.07.20

you need like a wire to put, then there will be a choice to kill or leave.

M
Mihail Golohvast 28.07.20

why nobody reads the hints in the game,and then create such topics?

S
Setesh 28.07.20

Dasouk
in game settings there is an item that specifies what to do with the enemies in melee
and Yes, as posted above, read the hints in the game

D
Dasouk 28.07.20

Torq_
Across the district?

v
vvvjust 28.07.20

as far as I know, to recruit the boss, you need to quietly sneak up to him and press B then the choice will be.

v
vvvjust 28.07.20

Sites wrote:
in game settings there is an item that specifies what to do with the enemies in melee
and Yes, as posted above, read the hints in the game
and Yes, you should re-read the question this dude. the choice is deadly/fatal impact solely on stupid bots. to recruit the boss, you need first to put the wiretapping, and secondly, not discreetly sneak up on him.

D
DM92 28.07.20

Dasouk
the building, which sits goal

u
u3epJlu 28.07.20

Yes, it is enough to put a wire near where he dug, and will have a choice. And then switching in the menu is another. By the way, this switch is good for something affects? Well, that is the game that will have an impact? In addition to the animations of course.)

B
Bombardirovschik 28.07.20

vvvjust
creep is not necessarily so as before talking to the boss will still have an arcade in it to put the horn from the machine otherwise it will not fall to his knees.

x
xoen 28.07.20

Bomber
Do not have. You can just his hands hybrids, occasionally dodging. He drops a knee, well, there's a choice - to soak or leave in the business.
But if it crept up without unnecessary stress - it can just twist without firing, as written above vvvjust