3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iskander Urazaev 24.10.19 11:44 am

Of the task fractions ( daily quests) (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Anyone know why after getting your 600 points (down from 400) points and then stop until the next day?
although I still have hanging 5 jobs but experience does not give
it turns out hanging ballast?

8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AUX_dude 24.10.19

Max points per day is now changed from 400 to 600, but above - all (the only cheat cheat). Give points not only for these quests, but for pvp matches. And there are people sitting only in pvp, accordingly, they may APAT grades much faster than the other, the restriction is likely to make to pitsinki not abusali points and to equalize pvp and pve players. Well, in the game long enough to keep people probably. And these quests to shit, how much did you need to maximum 600 and scored.

E
Enforker 14.02.22

Iskander Urazaev
With the next patch, the limit will
be removed

C
CLOVERF1ELD 14.02.22

EnForKeR
is simply gorgeous)

B
BLAD872 14.02.22

I complete the tasks of the factions during the allotted time. But when I turn on the game the next day, I see that the tasks of the factions (completed yesterday) appear again as not completed. What should I do? Rutab.net

B
BlackTigerTK 14.02.22

BLAD872
In the endgame, faction missions are updated every day. If you are talking about it.

B
BLAD872 01.05.22

In the endgame, faction missions are updated every day. If you are talking about this. (Sorry, I didn’t understand (I’m a KETTLE)

S
SonyK_2 01.05.22

BLAD872
BLAD872 wrote:
...Sorry, I didn't understand...
Faction tasks are updated once a day (daily), go to the main one at the base (I forgot the name) and get new ones. If the word "endgame" is not clear - a game after the end of the plot (or outside the plot), i.e. without completing the main tasks (or after completing them), you can play additional ones. Now many games (including this one) are the so-called. "services" (online wankers), you can play for years until the servers are turned off.

B
BLAD872 01.05.22

Thank you very much. Everything is clear.