3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
van-ko 06.09.19 08:31 pm

Tell me a game with great game world

Tell me a game with a big game world, and freedom of action.In the like just cause 1,2,GTA1-4,saints row 1,2,3?
78 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rishudo 06.09.19

The game is called Fuel, listed in the Guinness book of records, one of the 20 (approximately) locations already you can compare with half of the map just cause. This is racing, so many cars, motorcycles, quads, jeeps, light jeeps... I could continue but then byloby lines for three read only modes of transport. :D

2r6321gd3 06.09.19

In TES and Fallout world wide.
In Armagh a large open world.

D
DD Cooper 06.09.19

TES Oblivion and Skyrim. There you can hang for a long time.

T
Tamplier-volfus 06.09.19

WORLD OF WARCRAFT !!!!!!!!!!!

P
Poehavshiy Bred 06.09.19

scolarici then, I forgot about the first TESs where the world was owendo great :D for example downguard or arena can't remember the title of the second part but it seems as if there Oeno huge world
Facepalm

p
povani87 06.09.19

here pahami in this world of tanks to see and read about this game on Imhonet here on this link http://games.imhonet.ru/element/world_of_tanks/

K
KramDog 06.09.19

all parts of Assassins Creed

W
WaMuJlb 06.09.19

Windows XP - Vista, but the best at the moment is Windows 7, it's even possible new locations to create, and to settle them with all sorts of files. You can also put the guards, otherwise the world can capture the army under the name TROJAN.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 06.09.19

Fallout 2

M
Maxlaq 06.09.19

In General, in fact we can cite many examples, I'll write a few: Falllout 3, Falllout new vegas, Just Cause 2 and the Elder Scrolls series.

m
marin.aidar 06.09.19

I only know one WoW

E
Eliry 06.09.19

If you do the emphasis on the size of the world, it is of course the second world war by far. Although it may in some RPG games, there are more worlds. Here the line did not play, but say there to run waved while running to the desired place) I think in an RPG is fundamentally the world more.

M
Maxlaq 06.09.19

Eliry
Yes, in WWII the big world, the lineup did not play, just watched as the brother stayed in the game, the discount was immediately clear that the world is far from small.

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

stalker7162534
You mean half-life?? Big world?? As if there's a linear plot and there does not razberetsya at the locations, they are created so that would not zaputatsya. A kid need a big world and a lot of freedom.

s
skorpionn92 06.09.19

Wow no Plymouth

e
eyhuron 06.09.19

eden star (2015) big world, the game comes out vk .com/eden_star_ru - group

I
Iskander Zakirov 06.09.19

Sleeping Dogs, the game is a clone of GTA, but would have to play!

I
Iskander Zakirov 06.09.19

Dad Cheburator
Just Cause is called