3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 24.10.19 11:44 am

Impressions of the game (Skull and Bones)

Really looking forward to the game and will buy 100% because Black flag came to cheers at the time. Of course I understand the subject even before this to create but write till your comments when you take a license or pirates. And welcome to the pirate bar and have a glass of rum:) you can discuss the game, etc.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 24.10.19

100% another game from Ubisoft in which the donation will be in bulk.

W
Werewolf1986 24.10.19

KIBERMAX

Players complaining about it and rightly so and games, bad grades, etc., etc. Probably every developer will think about it.

D
Darius_A 05.08.21

I expect from this game an open world, landing on land with the capture of colonies of different states, sailing along the river bed on boats, followed by an attack on some tribe, full-fledged boarding. And they, along the way, make an online shooter on ships, hoping to repeat the success of the game "Tanks-online". The pirate game is an adventure game with the exploration of tropical islands and the pursuit of potential prey at sea, not a 5v5 shooter !!! What will be the interest from such a game? Pffff ......

M
Max Gorbas 04.05.22

Darius_A
from your expectations breathes Assassin's Creed Valhalla + black flag. let's see what they bring up.

S
Spiny 04.05.22

I don't think the game will be cool. I did not understand any part of the game will take online. The game is still a single and will be online. Is it possible to play solo without any problems or will the basis consist of online? But I think the game will be forgotten later. I myself love games about pirates, but somehow AC 4 BF didn’t really go to me. For me, a game about pirates is still Corsairs. Favorite single player game about pirates - Corsairs (this is a sandbox game, RPG, you can capture a ship, buy a ship, go to the service of the crown or a pirate, engage in trade, capture the city for yourself or for the crown, etc...). Favorite online game about pirates - Sea of ​​Thieves (online game without any buns of items, only skins and a bunch of events, storylines, a stereotypical game about pirates and all this online). I think that Skull and Bones will be a mixture of past Ubisoft games. If so, I'm not really looking forward to it. For some reason, I'm sure that the game will be forgotten, people will come running to play and abandon it. The pirate setting is somehow weak, there are few games. No, you can find games about pirates, but quite a few of these games are indie projects and are made simply. There are few AAA projects in the setting of pirates, which is a pity

T
Tin Tin Win 08.07.22

Spiny
and online and single, in a single, as I understand it, it will be much more difficult to complete tasks to destroy forts or caravans of ships.

Z
ZloiDoK 19.07.22

Interesting Russian language will be in the game? Usually they translate all their games.

p
plutikov55 19.07.22

ZloiDoK
udisoft terminated the contract with the beech, so there will hardly be a translation

D
Demetra_Soft 19.07.22

If what I saw on the official gaming videos is true, then I’m unlikely to play it.
Convulsive animations in the style of early films with Jekichan somehow look out of place ... as well as the speed of sailing ships, which are noticeably higher than the maneuverability of modern MBCs.

S
Siroy 20.01.23

You look at this comment of the 19th year and you are directly touched by naivety ... I myself was waiting for it, in the hope of a full-fledged pirate game. With boarding, sea battles, taking forts, searching for treasures, exploring lost islands...

Well, in fact, what they do, judging by the current videos, should be accompanied by music from the "village of fools".
if anyone has not heard
Just the perfect soundtrack for this "share".