3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Alert 28.07.20 09:12 pm

Career mode. (FIFA 17)

Hi all. A very long time in FIFA, not played. And finally, I wanted to drive again. Always play only in career mode. Can you tell me briefly at least, that there's a new delivered and returned/removed? Specifically interested in the following questions.
Stadium to pump? And the staff?
Is it possible the youth to grow? Is it possible to see prospects of development of the players?
As the economy? Are there any new means of earning a living? Sponsors can choose?
What new chips there?
Thanks in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonToxa 28.07.20

Red Alert
All of this will be in FIFA 20.If at all it will be. )

S
SAYER 28.07.20

Red Alert
Because he played for the most part, only career (and for the player and for the coach), you will be able to describe what she is now.
The stadium is impossible to pump (but all clubs in the Premier League the stadiums of their own, not the model).
Scouts and youth
The staff in the career is represented only by the scouts. There are two types of scouts looking for players by your criteria (specifically, you can specify search criteria, such as to look for a fast, high, strong, etc. And criteria you can specify quite a lot, making the player search more accurate). The second type is the scouts who are looking for youth. You can hire three of them, and send them to most of the existing countries for a period of 3,6,9 months, no particular selection criterion or with him. Each month they provide a list of young players with a rough report on each - there are indicated the approximate current rating and its estimated potential, to which it can grow. Well, then you make the decision to take him to their youth Academy or not. Actually, if you have patience and good scouts (and scouts are two characteristics of experience and solution, and the better both features are the more accurately it will determine the future stars) that seasons 6-7 it is possible to grow a very top player.
Workout
Approximately every 5 days you can develop players through special training (youth especially). There are 5 slots training, you can set one player even more than one workout.
Economy
Primitive, though it has become slightly more diverse, there are earnings from the sale of t-shirts. Accordingly, if the sign of a tough player, t-shirt sales dramatically increase. Plus we have pre-season tournaments, a win where they can win a few extra million euros to the budget of the team. The sponsors can not be selected.
Otherwise, I don't even know what else to tell you. Expanded goals of the season, now have to perform not only sporting goals, but also financial, as well as tasks for growing young people and increase the popularity of the club. Once something like this.

R
Red Alert 28.07.20

SAYER
thank you

2decoy 28.07.20

People, who know in the career mode left control teams??