3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gomerchik 28.07.20 09:12 pm

New interview with Cavaday. (Resident Evil 7)

Translation:
- The game is a linear narrative without division into chapters.

- Will AutoSave and the save Room (like in RE4). The presence of the AutoSave points can change depending on how often your character dies.

- The game focuses on how to escape, to be in motion. The main goal - to survive.

Sometimes you'll encounter multiple enemies. No, not 20-30 like in zombies for Re6, but not 1 on 1.

Cavity own ideas about what should be the new game in the series.

Fear of the unknown. In the game you will have to wrap the fear of the unknown: who knows what awaits behind the next door? The player would not even understand what was going on.

- The study. The game has many puzzles and hidden rooms (more about this will be discussed in the future).

Boy. Here it is all difficult. You will have a keen desire to quickly find the shotgun to be able to fight back.

- Items. Probably, the items in the game will drop from the boxes, and you will need to think what to take with you to play next - this is horror survival.

Network modes is not likely to be the game story.

In the formulation people were inspired by the original Resident Evil in 1996.

- If the camera mode from the first person to be endorsed by the fans - perhaps with him there will be more games in the series.

- Can be connected with sub-Revelations (was the theory that one of the villains will be (?) Alex Wesker)

For the demo there will be another update. Don't know when, most likely before the release of the game.

- Demo will be for other Consuela (platforms and PC too?).

- Over Remake of Resident Evil 2 is also hard at work, I hope soon there will be news.

- Maybe even a remake of Outbreak will do, but a lot of time will need the game of the same network. But the fans, like, want this.

Source http://vk.com/club37879675
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
fashionfble 28.07.20

Somehow wanted to read the news aloud. Then I remembered: that I, and only the corners of the wall hesitated. And a room filled with - the desired atmosphere for Everytime, indignation :)))
Strangely affected by Residenti, I'll know now when I again want to dive into this morass of unknowns:)

N
Next-gen2015 28.07.20

More waiting for a remake of RE2 than this TRAVESTY RE.

Q
QUlCK 28.07.20

Gomerchik
Hope you don't mind that I write from now converted into a Blog :) I'm so mrazina...

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 28.07.20

All anything,Yes here in the first person rather worrying =/
I think fans will make a mod classic camera by far.

A
Aleks_m2 28.07.20

7 apparently decided to make as many changes. Reminds how was the transition to 4 parts. That is, 1-3 are similar to each other, as well as 4-6 together. It will be interesting where all this will lead.

W
WidaWinter 28.07.20

Gomerchik wrote:
The player would not even understand what is going on
I'm a quarter century living in Russia. A priori I don't understand what's going on.
Gomerchik wrote:
one of the villains will be (?) Alex Wesker
How many more Rodney was, and how many will have to interrupt? Then sister, then son, then probably will go to aunts, uncles, nephews... And a megaboss will be the mother of Wesker.