3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20 09:13 pm

Family mansion Kruptos - bug ? (Fallout 4)

Hello!! what is this I bug ?? or is it an oversight of developers??

Spoiler
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 28.07.20

Золотко555
What is not clear about the issue(double the duration of the video)

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

look like you are the settlers in the mansion Kruptos...can rise to the top?? if there is to put beds sleep??
the video is 9 minutes!! how great is that??

P
PIRAT69 28.07.20

Золотко555
Was such a feature...Come all the rooftops littered with them...did the stairs, down...Cleaned the stairs, then after you made the quest, the stuff we had to bring to the settlement. There again deluged with them. You have two carcasses are...I had a gender settlement resting on the roof...dumb, as many were nakalele. When the rest of her time near the boutiques and on the fields there are. In short cured: just stopped they pay to like them on the rooftops let him go out. And for some reason they are rarely there just to see. Lo and behold Preston Garvey on the roof stuck, you had a quest to give, not become a ladder substitute. Go down and pass the quest. Then later a quick move flew into them...Garvey at the bottom...And on the roof nobody goes and shorkatsya...something Like that...It bugs engine campaign. Or they just like upstairs than to walk the earth)))

O
O3OPOK 28.07.20

I sleep on the second and third floors, the water falling. Try to extend the canopy to a side door, or even make it a balcony. Satellites live in the water under rocks))))

K
KRONAR 28.07.20

a common phenomenon ... the settlers love to climb on roofs! and the cows like to climb the bedroom)))

T
Tdante 28.07.20

The whole falicy this is a testing ground for bugs. I have long been scored on such things. Well, standing on the roof put the ladder back down to business then. It is usually sufficient to move somewhere, to do a save-load and back to this location and everything will come to normal.

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

I understand that nobody understood me.....the fact that the roofs are worth it, I know I'm in the national Park are sometimes not even removed....I'm interested in your rise settlers the stairs in the house is? And if the beds are on the second and third floor are worth it if they're sleeping?
Stairs to the basement free I didn't built

G
Gur1 28.07.20

Золотко555
Will be able to answer only after several hours. As you log in, check.
Generally unless I have two of the settlers. Beds are on 2и3 floor. Several days they worked tirelessly and somewhere on the 4th day I caught them on the 2nd floor, but they just stood there and did not go )

r
ripvango 28.07.20

Золотко555
I have happened in different villages - to build them something on the stage with a ladder, put there beds and they ignore. Sometimes the settlers don't like stairs. Sometimes, to check whether they climb up I asked my companion pass to a chair in a shady spot and sit on it, or to the bed and sleep on it . If he had nursed, then something needs to prestavljati. Or stairs, or furniture.
But it is also not a guarantee. :-/

S
Starkin 28.07.20

Золотко555
Less must seize

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

ripvango
So the fact of the matter is that this ladder is not built by me and developers)))and all my companions, even the dog rise and the settlers no

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

Starkin
And what I've taken?? O_o

G
Gur1 28.07.20

Золотко555
Conscription put the bell on the 2nd or 3rd floor and check in will they rise or not.

S
Starkin 28.07.20

Золотко555
Yes, and the soul went to heaven

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

Gur1
To the second floor went and then only because the side street stairs made and on the third nope...didn't go

r
ripvango 28.07.20

Золотко555
Perhaps there is the smell of the ghouls doesn't disappear... They are there for a long time gnezdovoi, all dirtied... Impossible to be there, not to mention sleep. ) (Love to find such explanations for all sorts of bugs and oddities...)

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

ripvango
)))) the mansion all the partners except don't like the X6 88 he said : it is terribly like ,I like ...so I think maybe settlers too terribly because of the crowd and go at night ? ))))

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

Immediately evident that the woman did the video !!!
About the bug two words !
Just kidding, of course ... But the construction is clearly raw - the brahmin and the settlers on the roof.
Apparently the markers like something is moving or, most likely, the path of movement of NPCs. In the editor should look ...

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

saturn7774
What's wrong with the video from the woman ?this is a hint that the man is taking better?

s
saturn7774 28.07.20

Золотко555
In any case !!.
I was just joking around - fine ...

Waiting for editor ... I Have NPCs too, then the roofs, walking around one chair wandering ...