3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djddr 28.07.20 09:13 pm

Help, laptop with 2 graphics cards to run on the discrete (Mafia 3)

The problem is that the games zapuskayutsya just for the goddamn Intel already and in the settings set to all if you start and across the line start with nvidia, exe added menu videokaart One dick on the Intel start, brake hard, if you run old games, then they go to the second viduh this crap soon mafia 3 and Quantum Break, in any I don't use growabrain, then demolished them by removing the wood on the device in the registry cleaned up, all the folder was demolished, reinstalled the new, still not helped on the fucking Intel only immediately have already all pereprobyval, what the fuck is that?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
markiz92 28.07.20

djddr
via control panel, invidia probyvali ?

m
markiz92 28.07.20

what's your buck ?

I
IGRULKI 28.07.20

djddr
Not bambis! Features of laptop what kind?

s
samsut 28.07.20

djddr
On the beech to put the wood only of the developer layer. In bocznych the drivers in the video spelled out automatically switching from the integrated to the discrete card based on THIS CHIPSET motherboard beech. Therefore the video card of a gaming laptop is NO WOOD LEFT!! This is the basics. On stationary computers of such hemorrhoids no.
And system reinstall is not necessary, only the driver in the video.

d
djddr 28.07.20

nvidia, on the website of beech wood for 14 year lie

s
samsut 28.07.20

djddr
Try to put them, if the problem is solved, then what's the difference what the year. But if to look truth in the eye, then the laptop is not oriented for games, so manufacturers do not itch to update the driver.