3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 28.07.20 09:53 pm

to play for the dark side (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

and no one tried to beat the game for dark side ?
I tried. flew into first place on the planet where the Sith Academy. but did not find verbovskii.
he was not there.. at the bar.
but in any case cutting all the right and left and no one bothers me. so I have
chances to become the end of the game the dark Jedi, one hundred percent. I wonder whether the difference in the final ? :)
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MsManiac 28.07.20

In the end you can kill his whole team...

L
Leshij 28.07.20

Yes... pity it was only the Mission... Juhani I zakolbasilo at the very beginning, then, the Negro in the temple of Cards faded, but the mission had to get out of your ship... the voice of her good, and she was frightened exactly... ))) And different endings for the dark and light sides...

I
Igor Nedospasov 28.07.20

I'm sorry its not wet! It's better for the light! The end of the dark side is boring just a little crowded sit in front of you, praise you and Bastila assistant of yours!

Q
Qwert 28.07.20

And the whole game, I was neutral.That's only in the end of the game everything was fine - the Republic celebrated the victory over Malak, Revan was a Jedi.

G
GhostDriver 28.07.20

to play for the dark side

It's cool.

C
Crazy witcher 28.07.20

and for the bright and the dark have their pros and cons! but for light fun

123Sponge bob 28.07.20

in my opinion for light to play harder
all you need to do good
carefully read the dialogues and choose the right options...
and Sith much easier
do what you want say what you want...
it seems to me that the first time the game better to pass on the dark side and then light...

T
Tohrin 28.07.20

For a brighter easier - money is not much less, and for light armor the best (Rob Kel-Drôme, bracelet Sarasa, crystal sun )

D
Darth Malak 28.07.20

It seems to me to play for the dark easier broke chuzh in the dialogues, steal and kill all you like

T
TreTreTre 28.07.20

I for bright Malak returned

H
HK-48a 28.07.20

I raise the light passed and there Vario 2 endings)))
as for the darkness woke up late and killed Niger, and Juhani and when I came back the cards faded and the mission and the Wookiee turned out to be immortal))) I sales code cut to equal the fight and didn't kill anyone

J
JarekIII 28.07.20

Thrin
Crystal solaray can use the TS-hero in conjunction with uber-crystal Mantle of the Force.

J
JarekIII 28.07.20

On topic: TC taxis! It is nice to see external changes of GG, decided to make use of unlimited power conferred by the Dark Side of the Force to his followers! Plus a bonus for achieving the status of a pure evil.
About such trifles as the lack of worthy opponents on the battlefield (with proper pumping FP), the abundance of money and a feeling of absolute permissiveness I won't even mention.

The true Sith never dies! (C) Darth Revan

V
Vinnie_the_pooh 28.07.20

For those who have glitches with Wookie and Mission:

1.Take your character,take a Mission yourself and run as far as possible(but not outside the map).
At this, Bastila will follow you.

2.Then transfer the command of Bastila and faster run to the ship while Revan's fighting Mission.
The function of the battle at the Bastille turned off.

3.Again transfer the command of Revan and use Stasis on the Mission.And then run as fast as possible to the vehicle(using the accelerate spell) until she woke up.The function of the battle the whole team shuts down.

4.Calmly go into the ship.

V
Vinnie_the_pooh 28.07.20

The computer will not show that you had a fight.

L
Linnan 28.07.20

Passed for all parties to all floors by all classes. In the end, I can say that for light that in the dark there is no difference, because my Persians in armor walked, which do not allow to use many kinds of power, so it was a blunt cut. But the ending of the dark girl Card it is a pity - because they have such a love was a pity that one of the endings before the final version was not live, and that too all is banal - the truth in the second part, if talking to Atton that Revan is a dark girl and the Map will not see. And bright there is a major glitch - Bastila slammed, and she, infection, living costs in the final video - well they have resuscitation works )))

T
ToxaViking 28.07.20

the dark side is your ally: betray friends, kill the weak and by the middle of the game you will have a lot of dough, and armor that can be push on the market.

X
XeOs 28.07.20

Yah, tried to go for the dark, but by the end subconsciously came to light. And tried to commit evil acts, but still bright

T
ToxaViking 28.07.20

playing for the TSS I got to the end of the game was more than 60 thousand credit cards and after I to the merchant on Yavin was ciperova the whole team

H
Hydra Dominatus 28.07.20

Played for the Dark Side. Liked it more than bright. But even though that is not Canon. Something is missing. Probably deep prudent combination of a chain of events typical of THIS. If you play for the Light Side, it turns out that there was a Dark Revan, he lost his memory, it re-taught and he became Light saved the Republic. It is cool and powerful in terms of plot. And for the Dark Side, it turns out that there was a Dark Revan, lost memory, studied, and again became Dark. In the end, the destruction of the Republic was only deferred. It's not cool, not deep at its core if you look. The main goal is not up to the scenery which it is furnished. And it is at first glance not even noticeable, I guess.