3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew5500 28.07.20 09:54 pm

How to get to San Fierro? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Collect unique cars in the game, but space in the garage is not enough. Is there any way to transport cars(motorcycles) in San Fierro without using cheats?
Before the opening of the city to plot a bunch of unique cars, I keep them nowhere.
37 Comments
Sort by:
a
ak-13 28.07.20

Andrew5500

This could very well without a Packer. The right of the bridge you can jump over the river if to be dispersed.

A
Andrew5500 28.07.20

ak-13

Well, if you go, for example, on a slow machine, to avoid the risk.

But in General, you can overclocking to jump immediately to the airport in San Fierro, then to sit on the Speeder and easy to reach sohranyalki.

.International. 28.07.20

But in General, you can overclocking to jump immediately to the airport in San Fierro
It is difficult to say will it do it from the shores of the Panopticon. Better where platform of the airport closest to the mainland (this is the forbidden side), but there just won't.

T
TML 28.07.20

Amir Gasan
Better where platform of the airport closest to the mainland (this is the forbidden side) Yes, but this is for the fast cars and muzykov(there is a video where the dude gets the car and jumps through this part

C
Cidorovich 28.07.20

VVV9
I'm Campare jumping, sometimes it worked (the Alternative passage of the mission You adesiv San Fierro).

Z
Zuhel 28.07.20

I was the pirates, it was possible to save an indefinite number of cars in the garages (I have the Doherty stood 6 cars and several. the motyka). I'm so sorry I didn't know then that at MLAA hangar used as a garage! :((

M
Maksim 2011 28.07.20

To get to San Fierro at the very beginning of the game should be:
1.Enter the code AEZAKMI - at the entrance to another city appeared 4 stars
2. To come to the airport, enter ROCKETMAN - jetpack and fly over the fence.
3. Take a plane, and in Los Santos 2: Shamal - passenger and Dodo is a pleasure
4. You can fly in all cities
There is a way easier:
1.Enter the code AEZAKMI
2. Enter the code JUMPJET - appears fighter
3. Sit down, the fighter starts to take off vertically, to remove or release the chassis figure 2.To the fighter flew forward figure 8. To the fighter flew vertically figure 2 is on a WINDOWS keyboard

S
SANEKK 28.07.20

You can do everything as well and no codes.

C
Cidorovich 28.07.20

Maxim 2011 - you again? For a long time all know how to do it without cheating.
But if without cheats it: go to the Airport BOS, put the car to the guard shack, you can climb up to the car, climbed over the box, jump on the airport grounds (by the way if you approach the gate from the inside, they will open just in time to pick up my car and drive to the airport), and then DODO and SHAMAL are waiting for you...

P
Palmont 28.07.20

Maxim 2011
Nobody needs a unique machine in the save game with the codes, the subject would ever read. Look at your nick in 2011 so I know about codes, the more heck about the Hydra and the jetpack wrote? I told you-the CAR guide...

M
Maksim 2011 28.07.20

Why am I doing it wrong?!!! I'm only 11 years old and only recently use the Internet!!And I don't know how to get to another city by car with 4 stars and with a railing on bridges in another city!!!Even if you go to the airport without the codes when I was on a plane to another city, the police fighter hit me!!!I fell, exploded, died, and was again in the hospital in Los Santos!!How can you fly to another city when you destroy the police on the ground and a helicopter with a fighter plane in the air?!!

S
SANEKK 28.07.20

We should all be able to do.

S
SkyGame 28.07.20

So what's in San Fierro to do?Still at home can not buy.

C
Cidorovich 28.07.20

Maxim 2011
Just, very simply, these Stingers are very crooked, they are easy to Dodge...
WTCC
A garage in SF can be used from the very beginning of the game.

C
Carbon8909 28.07.20

Sidorovich
really? well, I'll try

I
Info rio 28.07.20

also the idea was with packer Ohm - ramp, only the link with the screen not working ((

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

The Internet is only 18 years old,no? Itself GTA sa very fast and on the money with all the races and bought.