3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nsbuio 28.07.20 09:54 pm

How to get into the room in the center in the secret library (Divinity: Original Sin)

Tell me who knows what to do in the secret library to get into the room in the center.
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeTero 28.07.20

nsbuio
There are 4 buttons located on each side, you have to press them in the correct sequence.

n
nsbuio 28.07.20

TeTero
and what is the sequence?

T
TeTero 28.07.20

nsbuio
Will not say exactly, but try this, top bottom Loew the right top, then try left and right to change places.

L
Luara 28.07.20

there just 4 buttons? looked everywhere,only found 3

I
Ilkus Oldman 28.07.20

On the stairs on the railing down at the entrance No. 4

l
lodinv 28.07.20

And I have the switches, I think it turned out so: if SOWN at the cardinal points on the map. ( S - stairs, O the right wall of the inner room, there laid the door W on the upper-left corner facing down, N - the topmost niche on the left).

S
Sodden 28.07.20

Give more description of a button on the stairs,please.

K
Kiol20 28.07.20

Sodden
As soon as he entered the room to find the rat, behind it is a button.

L
Luara 28.07.20

Sodden
under a broken perelom,at the floor where the circle with the designation of the North

S
Sodden 28.07.20

Thank you

Z
ZikkZak 28.07.20

In the book in the room book culinary Necronomicon is there a combination of East-North-South-West. in the center of a compass where N is the North. there are 4 buttons and press the combination

S
Solomon Solovevskiy 28.07.20

And who will tell you where to go next with blood Laundry?

J
JWT 28.07.20

Solomon Solov
At the end of time, with the white witch to talk, and then to the mines for a scroll with which to cross.

S

JWT
I have a sad story happened in this location. I came, then joined in the Immaculate and immediately went to do the test. In the mine for Tenebaum did not go, the white witch from under the dome did not get as the fungus has spoken. Everything is OK after all? I feel that LVL starts to miss. =)

J
JWT 28.07.20

Solomon Solov
The mine is not necessarily tenebril you can get in the cave of the Troll king(if sneaking or invisibility), as SNT dome from the hut of the witch is here http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/belaya_vedma-831568/ better to go in quest of the white witch and swing there.

S

JWT
Thank you very much, so need to go back =)

I
Igor Hirny 28.07.20

lodinv
lodinv, kindly tell me please. the location of the buttons O the right wall of the inner room, there laid the door, what are the benchmarks? (the chest from this side?)

Spoiler

l
lodinv 28.07.20

Igor Hirny
Let me just post the screenshots under the spoiler
Spoilergate

button S

O button

N button

W button

I
Igor Hirny 28.07.20

lodinv
OK! Thank you!

G
GrigTB81 28.07.20

lodinv, thanks for the screenshots, but you do not have correct directions. In the centre the stairs are like a compass dial, one marked N North, perevernutyi the compass button on the stairs - East (O) in the secret room - North (N), etc.