3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20 10:03 pm

Looking for the skin for the \"head\" on \"VOLVO FH16 2013 by OHAHA\" from this trailer. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

28 Comments
Sort by:
G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

I would be very grateful for the help !

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ if it is to draw yourself! In the Internet you are unlikely to find

B
Bayun4ik 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
I believe that specifically for this trailer is really just to do ... a Lot of skins saw this truck never met ...

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

Bayun4ik
I have met but don't remember where... , everything...

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ if you know the name of this skin, take Google, you may be lucky)))

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
) brother, I would raise the issue at the lads, not breaking from his mother! Google? )

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
)))Well, brother! Throw off the texture, if you have draw! In nature

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
Yes, everything is simple, strip in the same format and direction (profile) and full face clean. something like that... well ,true there were only a few more trailers where the color scheme changed, so now have three ))

black

white

well, and yellow, respectively

that's now just something like that ))

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
I am very glad that you know how screenshots here to lay out))) but I need a texture in the format DDS!!! Open mod or what have you, find the vehicle next trailer_eu or simply trailer, then the name of the trailer and in this folder the file should be. Good luck!!!

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

okay,okay!,I may be as you rummage in these cases,the years are not the same, to understand all this zamudio crap! but something can! ))

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
in like it is the most - http://rgho.st/7k6LHRCzv

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
I'm kidding, you are so right class)))!!! You me the texture of the shadows sent! There should be the name of the trailer. Show me this mod

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
Yes, I too scherishsya) , here you go then ( http://rgho.st/6fPYJVH9H)

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
Now that's better! Later look. Now I have of the Volvo of Ohaha folder vehicle. Yank it out and throw here.
And another question, and a template for this of Volvo is? If there is, then lay out too

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
Max here is the template http://rgho.st/7BkCdY9mw ., and Vehicle the couple fails to drop (you have the Volvo, no? O-HA!-HA! ?

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
You pull of the fashion just in the archiver there is such function - Extract and then look at the menu, there is The Desk. No I do it, I the"Volvo don't play

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
Yes, you can track down the one I shot, it for file sharing doesn't want to boot... in the course you will have to download the VOLVO from the ABOUT-HA!HA!, if you want to help... only for the version 1.22,I ride it.

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
What makes you think that I'm in full swing? You want, that's strain. Can't throw one hosting, try to another, you have, not me!

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 28.07.20

mako76
you are so right grrrr)))!!!., I wasn't impudent, tried already on the cloud and the loader throws an entire folder at once,and opens the folder to the destination file,and then the files of two hundred... such a problem,like you are doing everything right, any ideas?

M
MAKO76 28.07.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ
Add to the archive. Do you have the archiver, my friend? I give the installation, right click and in the submenu you will see your archiver, it says add to archive. Go for it!