3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suchotin 28.07.20 10:04 pm

What do the runes on the face of Geralt in Stone hearts? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What in your opinion are drawn from Geralt on the face of the runes and what they mean?
PS Need opinion izoterma.
P. P. S. I think it realnye runes because almost all glyphs in the game contain the names of the runes.Example:Jagbag, Perun.This suggests that the runes On'Dima have a hidden meaning.Even for one of the big runes in addition to cross multiple runes from Scandinavian or Slavic nazvanijami.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anonimous777 28.07.20

I was also at the time became interested

V
VETER15 28.07.20

Suchotin
Anonimous777
I also like a scar through the left eye did not see it, where do you look?

A
Anonimous777 28.07.20

VETER15
In Kamennyj hearts

S
Stalker608 28.07.20

VETER15
in addition the heart of stone from Herc there is a new mark.

z
zagruzon 28.07.20

what if the passage never said?

S
Suchotin 28.07.20

zagruzon
The fact of the matter is that there is

S
Suchotin 28.07.20

The bottom rune is very similar to the special rune belgor.It means the number 19 on runic calendar

S
Solidar 28.07.20

similar to the lower member and the upper hook. Member on the hook. Metaphorically, eggs Geralt in the hands odima.

K
KemChenIn 28.07.20

It's a sign of the partner. If a person something requested under the contract,then to repay, On'Dim haunts them and does not normally live. Here Geralt was salamoun,not to forget who he is and who is not.

S
Straiff 28.07.20

It seems to me that the scheme is the same as Anna with Witches. The signature that would be those who in the subject from higher beings, know that this person is fact.

E
EazyFrag 28.07.20

Top: Yngwie and the Rune Laguz
Bottom: Rune belgor.
But they are not related, maybe just a reference to Gerald.
Bulgar - may 19 ( the release date ), Yngwie and Laguz ( Intuitive work, strengthening intuition )

M
Mihail Terehov 28.07.20

EazyFrag
Wait, where are you futark right?)
5 minutes later I look and see nothing.)))

v
vitovt-d 28.07.20

Salavat
A great option!)

S
Suchotin 28.07.20

Salavat
Yes you, I see the first esoteric in the village.Wonder why nobody gave this relationship:hook(upper sign)+f(lower sign)=hook+Philip=Philip hanged himself.

S
Suchotin 28.07.20

Michael Terehov
Yngwie is a rhombus, and laguz is the hook, here's the Futhark.I just had to Google pictures of Yngwie and Laguna.

S
Suchotin 28.07.20

KemChenIn
I was asked to analyze the drawings of the runes, not their meaning in the Appendix.

S
Suchotin 28.07.20

Straiff
I was asked to analyze the drawings of the runes, not their meaning in the Appendix.

E
EazyFrag 28.07.20

Michael Terehov
Direct or transverse image of the runes does not matter, the runes on each other Yngwie higher than Laguz

O
Old_Jolman 28.07.20

sucker