3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 28.07.20 10:04 pm

Lighting, reflections, and soap (Mafia 3)

All the dialogue is similar to bagnuty? I have an unnatural permanent changes in lighting, i.e. the sun and it is very blinding, it is not present =(

So constantly changing lighting:

in here in a couple of seconds

Asphalt day very blind after a rain, one could still see the old outline around objects when the sun is at the Zenith
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Raven 28.07.20

The problem is that it is unnatural and more like a bug on the stream, many saw the same thing

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

using sweetfx and tried to solve the problem?
https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6205/

E
Evil Raven 28.07.20

Strange that nobody notices all only write about soap, about these bugs, no one

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

Adam-2012
maybe you have there is a UFO flying?)

and in fact, try direct x update. because personally, I have this in the game.
P. S. I have this resad
http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6203/
maybe because of him and not, as the game launched for the first time only after installation RESEDA.

A
AdroV 28.07.20

Adam-2012
This cloud has that effect. Like the sun goes behind clouds, but it works as something strange.

s
shhelkun 28.07.20

AdroV
it's like someone from the sky is shining a huge spotlight in different directions.....in my opinion is too quick update the lights and shadows from the clouds...

E
Evil Raven 28.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
most likely due to sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6203/ you have rules, since I have Windows 10 and it has long been all updated, everything is the latest

P
Plotva of Rivia 28.07.20

It rules effect. Like the sun abruptly comes out from behind the clouds, then abruptly comes and nasolabial shadow. This is a normal weather phenomenon. Here only the change of these effects are part of the game too. Although it does not bother me

555mafiozzo555 28.07.20

Adam-2012
The same problem with the weather, and of the contours of the crowns of trees.