3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artmad27 28.07.20 10:04 pm

Challenging game (Dark Souls 3)

Who knows any really challenging games?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 28.07.20

splintercelldavid
I wanna be the boshy. Series Souls nervously smokes on the sidelines.

T
ThurboCat 28.07.20

The very first jester.

T
Toxa95 28.07.20

2D pixel guano and fierce platformers. They are usually the most rabid.

I
Ivan Bystrov 28.07.20

Try Metal Gear Rising on revengeance difficulty, from the first Silent Hill and Resident Evil, some kind of Divinity Original Sin in tactical mode (still have a mode with 1 death), Xcom with all daws, series Arma

Q
QUlCK 28.07.20

Furi, The Witness, Portal (1,2). Reissue of Resident Evil Zero or 1 part.

A
Artmad27 28.07.20

Thanks for the tips

A
Artmad27 28.07.20

who knows what else?

I
Ivanych 28.07.20

splintercelldavid
Lords of the fallen is a natural clone of Dark Souls, I recommend. After DS3 I really liked it, even with platinum bother.

G
GreatSPB 28.07.20

Hyper Light Drifter in NewGame+. The Pain, The Humiliation, The Hopelessness.

A
Apokalipsis113 28.07.20

The complexity of the concept. For example, in some games of increasing complexity simply increasing the number of opponents or HP - it's more about zadrota. While the complexity and hardcore is more about the delicate balance between the player's actions and the punishment for it is not the correct action. According to this first Painkiller is very good (especially with the tasks on the cards). DooM 3 on Elite with the switched off interface was at one time - a very good balance in difficulty and hardcore (and Yes, it's a first person shooter and no I'm no Henry on the monitor does not cling as sight). New DooM are also very good in this regard. And Wolfenstein New Order and The Old Blood is not bad (although there are some flaws, but not critical). Street Fighter series is a great hardcore fighting game with cool mechanics (not only single games are hardcore). Game series Max Pain also not bad in terms of hardcore. F. E. A. R. the first and second have very bad AI (though the games for many years, but to this day AI is extremely rare to see in games). Pillars of Eternity is not bad, although there is an emphasis in zadrotstvo in some moments instead of difficulty and hardcore. Well of course ArmA simulators, Project CARS.

K
Konstantinion 28.07.20

Series Dead Space, at a high level of difficulty, personally, I kept pomateritsya, but delivered like Dark Souls. Plus it is a Horror, and there is a feeling that almost any creature you can break, like in Dark souls. Especially if she's not alone and with a friend!)

S
Smewnoy 28.07.20

Salt and Sanctuary

O
OnlyHitman 28.07.20

Very strange that nobody told about hardcore game on the similarity of Dark Souls namely Nioh! This game waiting for all the fans of the Souls games.

G
GreatSPB 28.07.20

And no one thought of Diablo 3 on hardcore. The sea of pain.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.07.20

Severance: Blade of Darkness

g
grig46 28.07.20

Salt and Sanctuary - 2D Dark Souls