3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drktmplr 28.07.20 10:04 pm

Not put of fashion!!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The essence of what the game and dlsi passed, all opened. Wanted to put a mod All Quest Objectives On Map, you never know may have missed something! But when you start the game, when checking a script or something that POPs up a sign!!!

no other mods, Witcher Merger Script checks for conflicts either. If anyone know what help the Council!
And Yes, one more thing, the QUESTION is WHO PASSED the GAME more than ONCE!!!
The key (stone with a bloody hand) from the den with the highest vampire I have left, whether it is possible to see him or have all nothing happens!
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Anatolievich 28.07.20

Poor thing

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

1-I'm not Sure, but maybe the author has not updated the mod. If not updated, then delete, but if the game is, then download the latest version. 2-Yes, you can. So you can get to the location, passing game on the good ending.

E
Eraser101 28.07.20

Drktmplr
This mod is updated under the version 1.30 and 1.31, see Neksus. Stone still opens the passage to the lair of the hidden, you can go and see what happens. I will not spoil...)

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

Eraser101 Thank You!
Mod is the latest from the nexus, the game 1.30 NS what is not, and where is the lair please tell me!!!

-
-Varvar- 28.07.20

conflict mods.. throw off the folder mods and put in one that was not intended.

E
Eraser101 28.07.20

Drktmplr
Tried to update C++ library? Mod put hands or using NMM?
http://3witcher.ru/uploads/pages/325/mezhdu_mirami_osn_karta.jpg

B
Bupycop 28.07.20

Drktmplr
Update the game, because the latest version 1.31

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

Barbarian-
mods no the only one I need!!!
Eraser101
now I will try to update the C++library

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

no, not working, for fun I put the other (contrast toussainte and yonki titles)
and still put modTelemetryKeyword-1.12 he came in the kit with All Quest Objectives On Map, but the error is no longer popping up but the mod doesn't work anyway, although the icons and the contrast involved

h
hoursdragon 28.07.20

Drktmplr
And check whether you have files:
\Program Files (x86) The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\ content0\ scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters file btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws
and
\Program Files (x86) The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\ content0\ scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\file btTaskIsMan reactions.ws
If there is, or rename or delete

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

hoursdragon
I don't know!
Reinstall the game, but if that I will try, thank you!!!!

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

hoursdragon
reset one hell this mod does not work, file no

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

In General, I understand!!!!
I just have all accomplished!!! for this mod, nothing showed. It does not show hidden quests that are only activated then gogda found them, it only shows the ones in the magazine, therefore its value is exactly equal to 0.

h
hoursdragon 28.07.20

Drktmplr
Well, then you direct road to the console, it is not require any problems with the installation. And it has input:
ShowPins(1) - Open all locations and icons on the map
ShowKnownPins(1) - Show all questions
P. S. Someone I immediately thought this option was used you less crap, sorry

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

hoursdragon
Thank You, Thank You!!!
Today I'll try, but I'm already sad that the game has passed, and don't know what is next. Because Ведьмак3 raised the bar very high, that you can play after him, I don't know. MAFIYU2 re-toli toli WHATMAN ARKHAM to do!???

h
hoursdragon 28.07.20

Drktmplr
well personally I have the plan after the Witcher, the whole story of Ezio auditore :-) starting with Florence and ending with Istanbul

D
Drktmplr 28.07.20

No, nothing new appeared, I just have ALL OPENED!!!
Thank you All for the help!!!