3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.-.- 28.07.20 10:04 pm

Armored vehicles in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Where to buy car where no break glass?On the Internet I found only info about what they 5.I bought one for 525000.There are machines better than this?And can I modify them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
roskomnadzornyy 28.07.20

buy a tank

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

Armored kuruma (resistance to bullets, but explodes immediately) - site southen san andreas motorsport (to unlock it is necessary to perform a robbery Fleeca);
Insurgent (blast-proof until about 5 RPG) website warstock cash and carry (to unlock it is necessary to perform a robbery Human Labs);
The insurgent with the machine gun (delivered via Pegasus) website warstock cash and carry (to unlock it is necessary to perform a robbery Human Labs);
A limo with a turret (holds 1 explosion and 5 bullets in the glass, is delivered via Pegasus) website warstock cash and carry;
A bunch of cars from the adventures of bandits and crooks (got 1 blast and 5 bullets in a glass) - the Legendary motorsports website.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

vatsonification
Insurgent without a gun stand 3 RPG, and with the gun-5. Not exactly sure, but it seems to have less than normal resistance.

H
Hobo Sexual 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Five hits from an RPG sounds a little dubious, I will try today your Insurgent shot))

D

Hobo Sexual
Or one hit from a tank, by the way.

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I don't know if the difference in damage between the RPG and C4, but without insurgent machine gun should be stronger than a machine gun, because he can in the Studio the armor increase. Although I never came up with the idea to blow them up

D

vatsonification
That's the idea-to compare insurgent with a gun, a variant without it, and another one, but 100% protection. Who will be stronger. And as for me protection does not give anything. All my supercars as exploded from one of the stickies and explode.

o
origamikiller 28.07.20

vatsonification wrote:
insurgent without a machine gun should be stronger than a machine gun
The insurgent with the machine gun – 5 shots RPG / grenade / sticky, in any part of the hull (tank not tested)
Without a machine gun with 100% armor – 4. (tank – 2)