3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas19976 28.07.20 10:04 pm

Does not run Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Start the game , climbs Glow Storm and all the proceedings there!!!What to do ???Another question , what is the weight of the installed game ???I want to check if everything is installed!!!
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekster Prime 28.07.20

Stas Kleschenko
I have the same thing,but the processor is Intel's,before the game started and now same as you.

A
Aleksey Zlobin 28.07.20

Dmytro Anisenko
BUT I also have Intel

S
Stas19976 28.07.20

den2014
But how about to crack?

m
morevdriver 28.07.20

Damn computer did not seem weak GTA 5 on ur rushing and мг5 doesn't want

R
RoofyUA 28.07.20

And where is the solution?

A
ArcaneGhoul 28.07.20

Stas Kleschenko
You certainly can't tell from a couple of days to several weeks.

a
aist16 28.07.20

Alexey Zlobin
Came tablet 3.3 (like today, because yesterday was not even)

Where to see it ? The facts on the table! :-)

A
Aleksey Zlobin 28.07.20

aist16
It was a patch and not a pill, and Yes, buy yourself some glasses once I saw the screenshot

a
aist16 28.07.20

Alexey Zlobin
All clear!
The question was not on screen, and your hard said:came tablet 3.3 (like today, because yesterday was not even)
Thus are born rumors.

R
Ramail26 28.07.20

WIn10x64 stone - Intel, videos giraffe -660TI, does not run Rip Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain vylaziet error stim offline, the time zone changed to no avail.

c
chudaky 28.07.20

The percent of AMD not working yet pirates. ??????????

R
Richards 28.07.20

Litsuhe all okay, it's worth it, if the plot to shove going to pay out in full, in vain the pirates play, there the prologue is not present even if the start and the prologue of this very interesting battle. not running the campaign because of the curve of crack download for better with Slippers. There are people komentet frequently, and releases them with all the details, from fit girl hotabycha or mechanics. All of them with Slippers.

t
technopank 28.07.20

Can help found that writing tablet works is not at all...
All who have the white screen change the time zone to (UTC+08:00) Pekn, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi

K
KazymirZyba 28.07.20

Played to enjoy yourself on the pirates. Crack automatically changed date there-and-back. Passed slowly, to the additional tasks a lot of time spent, but also about the campaign mode is not forgotten. Progress - somewhere 50%. Like that one night, there was Apocalypse! After launch, the game hangs in the processes, eating very little operatives and after a while, in fact, of these processes will disappear. I do not think that the case in the pill. To understand the problem it is difficult for me - I have not seen this ever. If the crack run the game, even with dancing, start it and then have always been able. Something new. It's a shame.
While I certainly understand that you need a LOT of Igors, and that poor little razrabotciki, quite hunger can die, and about their families I do not say anything. =P

R
Rafik88 28.07.20

People climbed the entire Playground, not founded their topics, maybe I overlooked of course, no offense to you two.
In General, the problem is, when you start writes error starting the application 0cx0000022 OK, click OK, respectively nothing happens, sometimes it sticks in the process. Clambered all sites, foreign, there is no solution, everyone says to upgrade the wood on vidyuhi, direkth update, and so on. All it did nchego does not help. Iron essentially pulls, ground zeroes just flies, and then the trouble (((
Who can faced or there is someone brainy, who knows what it is.