3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wahrgott 28.07.20 10:05 pm

Quartermaster throws in far Harbor. (Fallout 4)

In General, it's all in the topic title. On 13th lvle first assignment from Heylin sends me to far Harbor. To get there I, of course, are unable to n-th LVL. What does that mean? How can I fix it?

14 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 28.07.20

Perezagruzite to enter the location where Heylin gives the job. Or apaj level.
Wahrgott wrote:
What does that mean?
It's A Gazebo. In Skyrim the same garbage there.

W
Wahrgott 28.07.20

Wild Rider wrote:Perezagruzite to enter the location where Heylin gives the job
Tried. Three times sent me to far Harbor. If the Commonwealth is to do nothing at all.

S
Stig30rus 28.07.20

the same thing happened. Defined and get there. Well this is the usual radian-quest it is not saporita while you're against the Brotherhood of steel will not go

n
nestrbob 28.07.20

Wahrgott
Disable DLC Headlight harbour, until they reach the desired level of GG and the whole business.

L
LordRegent303 28.07.20

Wahrgott
Just go for kvestovaya marker, let you in the Lights of the Harbor, don't worry

G
Gur1 28.07.20

And subway can send to ..... Far Harbor :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.07.20

Gee Gee and I'm the same theme created.

t
tchuzhy 28.07.20

Gur1
And sends. One of the tasks of clearing stations, not radian-quest.

P
Pavel Chikalov 28.07.20

the same garbage was! console completed the quest. on the other - just wait for the level

A
Aleksey Enyutin 28.07.20

There really is no surprise - the location of the DLC is connected to the logic of the game, so randomly generated quests (A Quartermaster one of these) can be on the territories of these DLTS.

What is not taken into account the level of the character's production costs.

A
Ajsberg 28.07.20

And then you sent me) Well, I spat and went. Play while there, that really there)
Guys, who knows, please explain or post a link how to install a mod not from the library of Bethesda?

G
Gur1 28.07.20

Ajsberg
Go to the nexusmods website, regishsya. Download there NMM and there looking for fashion. NMM myself download your chosen mods and install.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/modmanager/?

A
Ajsberg 28.07.20

Gur1
However, on nexusmods, mainly fashion in English. I have Russian mods in place) and it's already part of the text into English began.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.07.20

Ajsberg
Using the nexus mod Manager, mods can be put and from the archives. But the fashion in Russian for example there is the gamer-mods. there people translate mods from the nexus and puts.