3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChUva4k 28.07.20 10:05 pm

Nuka World Quest: Immoral battle (Fallout 4)

I took this Supplement for tradesmen and killed the 3 leaders of the raiders. Start my quest immoral battle, and if so under what conditions?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 28.07.20

ЧУва4к
No. At least I have these quests, after Stripping the gang, no longer appeared. Makes sense to me.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.07.20

Gur1
But the English wiki says that: Amoral Combat can still trigger after completing Open Season. In this case, the Raiders who spawn as spectators will be hostile.
Although I also after the first time any more was not. But I don't so often go there now.

C
ChUva4k 28.07.20

BlackTigerTK
And how then to start this quest?

Z
Zolotko555 28.07.20

And it you will come out....I mean quest...vasaka case I...well, I can still myself to go into the room where the slot machines there man is that he is responsible for the arena

I
IDarkaxeI 28.07.20

Respect, dude. I never defeated Nuku. Came, looked up and yawned.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.07.20

ЧУва4к
Amber speaks the truth! I have also jumped. In addition, there is still and the siren came on.

G
Gur1 28.07.20

BlackTigerTK
By the way, what English wiki says about the fact that the raider juju work and ordinary settlers ? Even the chest with a tribute to consistently replenish.
Let's talk without the quotes in English, in your own words )))

C
ChUva4k 28.07.20

The topic is closed. The issue has been resolved.

m
manels 28.07.20

A tip for those who In the world even after the quest "hunting Season" wants to continue to quest "Immoral Kombat". Call the console by pressing the ~ key. Enter: setstage 06039262 5 and press Enter. There is the task of "Immoral Kombat". Go to Price, and then to the arena (or make a different choice). However, there will also have to kill a few spectators Bandos.

C
ChUva4k 28.07.20

its convenient location
yeah it was here

m
manels 28.07.20

ЧУва4к
Specify code: setstage 06039262 5
5 this stage of the quest, and who rearranged his own DLC, instead of 06 a different value.
Dealers underwear, most likely due to the fact that he during the "hunting Season" iced them, and then cleaned. And then they default to life. Harvy I got dressed, but the ladies no. On the market nobody was hurt. Can fully take over Bandos, and then merge them to merchants.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.07.20

its convenient location wrote:
Dealers underwear, most likely due to the fact that he during the "hunting Season" iced them, and then cleaned. And then they default to life.
I traders were not touched. Stopped at the moment when it was necessary to talk with the Shank. And began to destroy the raiders. After their destruction MacKenzie said that it is necessary to have collars... Some time to go to other locations, and when once again came to the Nuke world, all traders in the market and have been around without collars and without clothes. In clothing only Katelyn Alden, but it was originally without a collar.