3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 28.07.20 10:05 pm

Price Mafia 3 for PC (Mafia 3)

What do you think the price will be on the PC for pre-order?
After all, there are 2 versions of the game:
Standard;
And the Deluxe Edition which includes the season pass.

Different sources have said that the price for the standard 60 bucks. for Deluxe, likely to $ 80.
For the Russian region, the price can not exceed 2000 rubles. But who is from Ukraine, that will have to give 60 dollow, most likely. And this much is not enough - 4000 rubles!!!

Write your version!
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladStrikeR 28.07.20

BelarussianDUDE
I fully support

O
OMEGA 28.07.20

Svejincev
in the movies dubbing is disgusting
Sometimes the subtitles,I still remember how I decided to watch X-Men in original version with subtitles:

S
SHPRD95 28.07.20

so, the prices are announced, I am more than pleasantly surprised by the pricing policy, for the excellent game please 1999 rubles, and 30 bucks in Ukraine. Almost equivalent. Much respect to the publisher

F
Faceless Void 28.07.20

Tell the truth, I read that 3 paid DLC will be available like right after you pass the company, and here I think what to take the incentive for 2K or 2699р with sitnica, the incentive to write that if you take over 2699р sisonic is a discount... really tried to find in the same trims, separate sisonic never found.
Spoilerset think projekat, although I renounce that more in my life except from Rockstar and SD schemes, will never do pre-order, just have a bunch of gameplay on the network with the PS4, and I can tell you I am very pleased with what he saw, Yes, it's not GTA 5 but they are done trying to do like in GTA 5 and this is commendable. The more I play at 1440p on PC so what's in the Ultra will be all fire

D
Daniil Maznev 28.07.20

Tell me if I downloaded from the Internet digital Delux Edition and took in the game agreement I have something to pay

v
vader098765 28.07.20

Sell key Mafia 3 Digital Deluxe for the 1000R., details in a PM