3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20 10:05 pm

What you can find in this forest? (Mafia 2)

What you can find in this forest, near the dam,if you dig with a metal detector?Old coins,military stuff or something?Who knows?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
sasha.sivyakova 28.07.20

Mike CERIC
where you will find the metal detector?))

M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20

xXx1488HuLiGaN4iK228xXx
You can order army mine detector Harry

s
sasha.sivyakova 28.07.20

Mike CERIC
I think many are now a bit of surprise. a screen of this metal detector can?

M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20

xXx1488HuLiGaN4iK228xXx
About this

s
sasha.sivyakova 28.07.20

Mike CERIC
ahhh understood. well, you can look for treasure, they are a little bit true, you then have Giuseppe prodavt can, or Derek. there are random drops from 10 to 12 thousand$
so go ahead))

M
Mister Feathers 28.07.20

There is only Roger and chest. But the mushrooms have a ....How many went to Gary never Gad a metal detector I did not want to sell! Maybe you need a password? Or Take Gary in zakusochnyh Empaer Bay

M
Mr.Oogi-Boodi 28.07.20

Mike CERIC
Man, I must disappoint you, but the detector is not in the game, but this location cut.

T
Trucker69 28.07.20

Author you right now? I can see pret

G
Grandshot 28.07.20

Well, it is obvious that you need to start with a metal detector. No metal detectors, no searches does not Shine.
And it is better to start the search with a metal detector, not the dump Bars as you might think, and in the courtyard bar Lone star. There's generally anything you can find. All that bad on the streets, gently confiscated the local black workers and stored straight there.

[
[EHOT] 28.07.20

Mike CERIC
mushrooms ...

A
AFlexex 28.07.20

, What metal detector?!

M
MelShlemming 28.07.20

To find a metal detector, you need three times a loud fart on the Western bridge. Fly UFOs and throw off a metal detector with a parachute.

d
danis555 28.07.20

TPEBOP
A pile of grass and a sea of multi-colored barbiturates.