3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20 10:05 pm

Skyrim freezes during the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good time of day. Faced such problem: during the game, in Skyrim I have at a random moment the game starts wildly freesite or even throws in a windowed mode with a black screen, not allowing to do anything. Sometimes that is the problem I meet for an hour of the game, and it happens that I launch the game, it will make steps ten and I firmly hangs the game.
Thanks in advance for your help.
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonfox 28.07.20

try to use the readyboost

s
saa0891 28.07.20

Timur Beresnev

In such cases, to start writing your config.

S
Smoke_Shooter 28.07.20

skeltik
if you have the same thing it does not mean that the game is poorly made.for 1000ч I have any problems was not.

A
Aleks Keyn 28.07.20

I have a problem with a black screen in windowed mode, but it is so rare that just completed using the task Manager and launch Skyrim again. Manager, by the way, you need a tick in it put Top. And that, too, will not do anything. And there is the word next error pop out related with Microsoft Visual C++. Re-installed this vcredist, but no avail.
Personally, I err on fashion. If you have mods, then the problem is most likely in some of them. Because as I have Skyrim, worth and fashion. And without mods I have never tried it)

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

saa0891
Intel Pentium N3700 1600 MHz, 4 GB, 500 GB (HDD), NVIDIA GeForce 810M
Most interesting is that for the medium-minimum maximum parizovce objects, people and items to play comfortably, but bothers me this error.

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

Alex Kane
But I play without mods. Downloaded from Steam Legendary edition. The game is pure(well, unless you count DLS free high resolution textures)

s
saa0891 28.07.20

Timur Beresnev

It is necessary to put MSI Afterburner,and see what happens with videhoe percent and when you start to lag,temperature,loading of the GPU,CPU, etc. and the RAM is also in the OED exhibit.

It is still an option to disable the official HD pack,and to see whether the problem is.

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

antonfox
It did not help. But I feel that the game has become less podlagivat.

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

saa0891
I tried to disable the HD Pak, the game began to go better. Perhaps it still was in it...

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

The same problem is observed in GTA 5. Hence, it is in my laptop. But what is the reason? That's what I can't understand...

a
antonfox 28.07.20

Timur Beresnev
dump the system and about the memory card with ready Buston take powerful three-dimensional and reserve the maximum space

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

antonfox
Try to reset the system.
Just in laptop, just as the wild Friesians I see in GTA 5 after half an hour of the game.
I noticed that if SkyCity sound, friezes will be held with a terrible noise.

a
antonfox 28.07.20

Timur Beresnev
you have a lot of programs on your PC? if Yes, try to remove unnecessary program from startup. use the program ccleaner and reg organize

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

antonfox
Programs with me a little, I recently to study I bought the laptop brand new. I don't think I now have something to clean. This problem I got after update 10 Windows.

a
antonfox 28.07.20

Timur Beresnev
over 10 put 7

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

antonfox
Thank You very much for your help.

a
antonfox 28.07.20

Timur Beresnev
not for that